- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Garbage Disposal
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Basketball Court(s)
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Pet Park
- Public Transportation
- Swimming Pool
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Lush Landscaping & Walking Trails
- Online Service Request Submission
- Online Rent Payment
- Online Leasing and Applications
- Hiking & Biking Trails Nearby
- Surrounded by Restaurants, Entertainment & Shop...
- Grocery Stores & Conveniences Nearby
- Luxurious, Oversized Soaking Tubs
- Upscale Lighting
- Programmable Thermostats
- Gourmet Kitchens with Black Appliances
- Complete ( Black) Appliance Packages
- Distinctive Wood-Style Flooring
- Granite Vanities
- Oversized Walk-In Closets
- One- Two &Three Bedrooms
- Kitchens with Complete Appliance Packages
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 150 We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There is a $500 ($350 non-refundable) pet fee for the first pet, and $250 for the second. A pet deposit of $150 and Pet rent varies based on weight, $35-$45 per pet per month. No weight restrictions but aggressive breeds are prohibited. Please contact leasing office for complete pet policy details. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
Eastgate at Greyhawk Apartments
Eastgate at Greyhawk is your passage to the best of Utah. Located on Layton's prestigious East bench, you'll be just where you want to be - close to shopping, schools, and medical centers with easy access to I-15, but in an area that's cozy enough to call home. Location, comfort, and convenience are waiting for you.
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 18-Month
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for Eastgate at Greyhawk Apartments
As one of the longest on-property resident, I am very pleased with the apartment, Staff and location of Eastgate. I love living here and it is very close to everything.
Neighbors are noisy, especially the one below.
Management is excellent.
Feel nickle and dimed
I think these are great apts. However, there needs to be more maintenance on the yard. Alot of money goes towards rent and upkeep should be a definite. During the winter steps need more salt on them and so does the cement. Also, I feel in regards to complaints it wld be nice if mgmt had an issue to talk with the tenant directly and not leave letters on doors. In regards to pets it would be appreciated if others were picking up dog messes and not opening up the doors and just letting pets roam.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for driving directions.
As the 10th largest management company in the nation, Alliance is a best-in-class operator, we approach every asset as though we own it, positioning it for maximum value through aggressive marketing, leasing and superior operational processes in alignment with our clients investment strategy. Our internal structure facilitates efficient decision-making through open communication between executive-level leadership, and regional and on-site management staff. Our expertise includes pre-leasing, lease-up, renovation and repositioning properties of diverse product type and quality.