1. Home
  2. Utah
  3. Layton
  4. Apartments for rent in Layton, UT

113 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 113 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

All about

Layton, UT

Layton is a small city in Utah with just over 73,000 residents. Families with young children are a frequent sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average 9% of the population, while retirees feature less prominently in the demographics. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just over 32, skews younger than most cities in Utah. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 29% of residents rent. At $1,015 per month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.

Among Layton residents older than 25, 13% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Layton residents work in one of three industries: retail, manufacturing, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 18% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of around $81,000, Layton workers earn about the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. However, Layton compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345.

Layton has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Many residents (43%) drive themselves to work, while public transportation isn't widely used. Few workers commute on foot.

Average Rent in Layton

Studio1 Bed2 Bed3 Bed
Jan 20$700$850$1,135$1,522
Dec 197008501,1751,542
Nov 197008501,1501,399
Oct 197008501,1801,465
Sep 197008501,1801,299
Aug 197008501,1801,299
Jul 197008241,0271,052
Jun 195998129951,044
May 195998129951,044
Apr 195998129951,044
Mar 195998121,0921,044
Feb 198241,1171,044
*The rent information included in this summary is based on a median calculation of multifamily rental property inventory on Apartment Guide and Rent.com over the past 12-months and is for illustrative purposes only. This information does not constitute a pricing guarantee or financial advice related to the rental market.

Frequently Asked Questions About Layton

Looking for a cheap Layton apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

You can also filter by price: Under $600, Under $700, Under $800, Under $900, Under $1000

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

Do you need a pet-friendly Layton apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Layton that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Layton apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS