AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Layton Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Layton
- Apartments with Balcony in Layton
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Layton
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Layton
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Layton
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Layton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Layton
- Apartments with under $1400 in Layton
- Apartments with under $1500 in Layton
- Apartments with under $2000 in Layton
- Layton Apartment Deals
- Layton Apartments under $600
- Layton Apartments under $700
- Layton Apartments under $800
- Layton Apartments under $900
- Layton Apartments under $1000
- Layton Apartments under $1100
- Layton Apartments under $1200
- Layton Apartments under $1300
- Layton Apartments under $1400
- Layton Apartments under $1500
- Layton Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Layton
For SaleLayton, UT Homes for Sale
Living In Layton, UT
Layton is a small city in Utah with just over 73,000 residents. Families with young children are a frequent sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average 9% of the population, while retirees feature less prominently in the demographics. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just over 32, skews younger than most cities in Utah. Home ownership is more common than renting in the area, and 29% of residents rent. At $1,015 per month, the average rent is roughly the same as the state average.
Among Layton residents older than 25, 13% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Layton residents work in one of three industries: retail, manufacturing, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 18% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in sales, as 8% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any field. With an average annual income of around $81,000, Layton workers earn about the same as their peers elsewhere in the state. However, Layton compares more favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Layton has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Many residents (43%) drive themselves to work, while public transportation isn't widely used. Few workers commute on foot.
Looking for more?
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Layton
What is the average rent in Layton?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Layton?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Layton?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Layton?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.