10+ Units Available
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
Holladay Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Holladay
- Apartments with Balcony in Holladay
- Apartments with Disability Access in Holladay
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Holladay
- Apartments with Fireplace in Holladay
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Holladay
- Apartments with Garage in Holladay
- Apartments with Gated Access in Holladay
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Holladay
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Holladay
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Holladay
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Holladay
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Holladay
- Furnished Available Apartments in Holladay
Apartments Near Holladay
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Murray, UT
- Sandy, UT
- Millcreek, UT
- Sugar House, UT
- Midvale, UT
- West Jordan, UT
- Ssl, UT
- Canyon Rim, UT
- Cottonwood Heights, UT
- Cottonwood West, UT
- Taylorsville, UT
- East Millcreek, UT
- South Jordan, UT
- West Valley City, UT
- South Salt Lake, UT
- Little Cottonwood Creek Valley, UT
- Oquirrh, UT
- Kearns, UT
- Snowbird, UT
- Salt Lake-Tooele Applied Technology College, UT
- Western Governors University, UT
- Fortis College--Salt Lake City, UT
- Westminster College, UT
- Stevens-Henager College--Murray, UT
- Independence University, UT
- Eagle Gate College--Murray, UT
- Paul Mitchell the School-Salt Lake City, UT
- Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare, UT
- Midwives College of Utah, UT
Living In Holladay, UT
Holladay, a town in Utah, has a population of approximately 31,000. Retirees account for a greater percentage of the population (18%) here than nationally (14%), while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just over 39, skews older than most cities in Utah. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 77% of residents own their homes. With an average rent of $1,126 a month, exceeding the state average by $98 per month, relatively high rent costs may be a contributing factor in the higher levels of ownership.
There are three primary industries in Holladay: healthcare, scientific, and retail. Combined, these industries make up 19% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many residents work in management, as 9% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Holladay workers earn an average annual income of about $98,000, more than the average Utah resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average (7%), Holladay has a high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with advanced degrees, as 11% have earned a Master's or a Doctorate. Further, 22% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
Holladay residents have an average commute of about 22 minutes. Driving is the prevailing mode of getting to work, opted for by 40% of commuters, while public transit isn't used much. Walking isn't a common means of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Holladay
How much does it cost to rent in Holladay, UT?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Holladay?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Holladay?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Holladay?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.