AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Cottonwood Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Fireplace in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Garage in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cottonwood Heights
- Furnished Available Apartments in Cottonwood Heights
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Cottonwood Heights
- Cheap Apartments in Cottonwood Heights
- Income Restricted Apartments in Cottonwood Heights
- Loft Layout Apartments in Cottonwood Heights
- Luxury Apartments in Cottonwood Heights
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Cottonwood Heights
- Senior Living Apartments in Cottonwood Heights
- Short Term Apartments in Cottonwood Heights
Apartments Near Cottonwood Heights
Living In Cottonwood Heights, UT
The town of Cottonwood Heights, Utah is home to approximately 34,000 residents. The city's residents, with an average age of just over 38, skew older than most cities in Utah. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 72% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may be a contributing factor, as the average rent of $1,256/month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,028.
Cottonwood Heights has a high percentage of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 10% possess a Master's degree or a Doctoral degree. Furthermore, 21% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average. Workers are spread across a wide range of industries in Cottonwood Heights, the most common four of which are healthcare, retail, entertainment, and scientific. Combined, these industries make up 28% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in management, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of just over $101,000, Cottonwood Heights workers earn about $23,000 more than the average Utah resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Cottonwood Heights has an average commute time of about 24 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common means of commuting to work, chosen by 45% of workers, while public transit is not used extensively. Not many residents walk to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Cottonwood Heights
How much does it cost to rent in Cottonwood Heights, UT?
Is it expensive to rent in Cottonwood Heights?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Cottonwood Heights?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Cottonwood Heights?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.