AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Clearfield Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Clearfield
- Apartments with Balcony in Clearfield
- Apartments with Disability Access in Clearfield
- Apartments with Elevator in Clearfield
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Clearfield
- Apartments with Fireplace in Clearfield
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Clearfield
- Apartments with Garage in Clearfield
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Clearfield
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Clearfield
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Clearfield
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Clearfield
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Clearfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Clearfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Clearfield
- Furnished Available Apartments in Clearfield
- Clearfield Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Clearfield
- Apartments with under $1100 in Clearfield
- Apartments with under $1200 in Clearfield
- Apartments with under $1300 in Clearfield
- Apartments with under $1400 in Clearfield
- Apartments with under $1500 in Clearfield
- Apartments with under $2000 in Clearfield
- Apartments with under $800 in Clearfield
Apartments Near Clearfield
Living In Clearfield, UT
Clearfield is a town in Utah with just over 30,000 residents. Families with young children will feel right at home, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the community, while middle-aged professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, with an average age of just under 30, is decidedly younger than most cities in Utah. Most Clearfield residents own their homes, and 43% of residents rent. At $1,033 a month, the average rent is roughly equal to the state average.
Among Clearfield residents over the age of 25, 9% have a Bachelor's degree and 3% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are three primary industries in Clearfield: retail, manufacturing, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 17% of the labor force in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 8% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top career path in the city. Clearfield workers earn an average annual income of just under $64K, about $15,000 less than their peers elsewhere in Utah. The city's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
Clearfield has an average commute time of about 23 minutes. Driving is the prevailing means of commuting to work, selected by 43% of residents, while public transit is not extensively used. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Clearfield
How much does it cost to rent in Clearfield, UT?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Clearfield?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Clearfield?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Clearfield?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.