Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Webster Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Webster
- Apartments with Balcony in Webster
- Apartments with Disability Access in Webster
- Apartments with Elevator in Webster
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Webster
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Webster
- Apartments with Fireplace in Webster
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Webster
- Apartments with Garage in Webster
- Apartments with Gated Access in Webster
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Webster
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Webster
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Webster
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Webster
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Webster
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Webster
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Webster
- Furnished Available Apartments in Webster
Apartments Near Webster
For SaleWebster, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Webster, TX
Webster, Texas is a small city with approximately 11,000 residents. It's a nice place to raise a family, as children under 5 make up a larger portion of the population here (8%) than nationally (6%), though young adults are well-represented as well. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just under 33, are younger than most cities in Texas. Just 13% of residents own their homes in Webster, as the majority rent despite a relatively prohibitive average rent of $1,147/month, substantially higher than the state average of $1,029.
Webster has an average commute time of about 25 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the prevailing mode of getting to work, chosen by 51% of residents, while public transit is not used much. Biking is the second-most preferred way to get to work, chosen by 2% of workers. Walking (2%) isn't a common means of commuting to work, though the number does exceed the national average.
Compared to the national average (5%), Webster has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have earned an Associate's degree (7%). Furthermore, 13% have a Bachelor's degree and 5% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are three primary industries in Webster: entertainment, retail, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 31% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 8% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. Webster workers earn an average annual income of around $62K, less than the average Texas resident. The city's average income also trails the national average of $73,345.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Webster
What is the average rent in Webster?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Webster?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Webster?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Webster?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.