1. Home
  2. Texas
  3. Wake Village
  4. Apartments for rent in Wake Village, TX

56 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 56 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Wake Village, TX has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Wake Village, TX

A small town located in Texas, Wake Village has a population of approximately 5,000. Young children make up a higher percentage of the population here (8%) than nationally (6%), making it a great place to raise a family. The majority of Wake Village residents own their homes, and 35% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the town boasts a relatively low average rent of $850 per month. Over the course of a year, renters in Wake Village will save around $2,100 compared to the state average.

With an average commute time of about 16 minutes, outperforming most cities in the state, Wake Village residents have found that it isn't overly time-consuming to travel to work. Driving a car or truck is the most common way to get to work, selected by 41% of commuters, while public transportation isn't widely used. Few residents walk to work.

Wake Village has a relatively high percentage of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the Texas average. Additionally, 8% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Wake Village residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and public administration. Combined, these industries make up 12% of the workforce in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the town. Wake Village workers take home an average annual income of just over $58,000, around $14,000 less than those elsewhere in the state. Wake Village's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).


Frequently Asked Questions About Wake Village

Looking for a cheap Wake Village apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Wake Village, TX Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Wake Village apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Wake Village that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Wake Village apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS