Marquis At The Cascades combines classic styling with great modern amenities to create an ideal balances of comfort, convenience and understand elegance. Nestled in the city of Tyler, Marquis At The Cascades is moments away from shopping, restaurants and entertainment, yet embraces a feeling that takes you away from it all. Experience complete relaxation on the calm water of Lake Bellwood in a captivating Country Club environment or pamper yourself at the 12,000 square foot Rose Spa within our community. At Marquis At The Cascades you can enjoy an exclusive, first-class resort lifestyle without ever having to leave your community.
This place does not even deserve one star. I have lived her for about 5 months and I signed a 13 month lease, with that being said I plan to cut out of my lease early and find somewhere else to live. The amount of frustration I have with this place is ridiculous.
1. Before signing a lease, I was unable to see a demo of my apartment. They said there wasn't one available. (Big mistake). It wasn't until a week before moving in that I was able to view a demo. Magically one appeared that they had set up.
2. The apartment was still dirty from the people before us, and there was a list of things that did not work. The stove to this point still does not work, the shower was messed up, there were still scratches on the wall. The base board were disgusting and weren't even repaired correctly.
3. We have had a HUGE issue with bugs. Don't let your dogs live here because the grounds never get sprayed. We are always finding little creatures in our house. We received an email on October 15th saying they were going to come spray our apartment, never happened.
4. Before I moved in, I asked if I would be able to move in a few days early, but the manager said he would have to check to see if it would make my rent go up before doing so. He checked, and "accidentally" changed it and my rent went up. I specifically told him to not change it unless my rent stayed the same. Not only did I move in at the original set date but I also had to pay a higher price because of his mistake. So now I paying extra for an apartment.
5. "Valet Trash Service" is the biggest joke. They give you the smallest trash can, and get mad if it is overfull. They have sent me messages saying top put it at my door instead of putting it in front of my garage where you can see it, but the nights I put it in front of my door it doesn't get picked up. It is the biggest joke. I really don't understand why we pay for this service. It should be optional.
Gorgeous property with an abundance of amenities for the price.
Apartments smell musty....mild on register vents. Grounds are not maintained very well. Maintaince is slow and rude. New owners appear not to be very knowledgeable. Dogs everywhere and no one cleans up after thm.and wild cats are a problem. They climb on our cars and scratched our cars terribly.. I would not recommend living here.