10+ Units Available
5 Floor Plans
4 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
The Woodlands Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Balcony in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Disability Access in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Elevator in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Extra Storage in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Fireplace in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Fitness Center in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Garage in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Gated Access in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Utilities Included in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in The Woodlands
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in The Woodlands
- Furnished Available Apartments in The Woodlands
Apartments Near The Woodlands
For SaleSpring, TX Homes for Sale
Living In The Woodlands, TX
Thinking of renting an apartment in The Woodlands, TX? If living in a planned community with beautiful parks, outdoor recreation, community events and shopping sounds good to you, then The Woodlands is the place to rent your next apartment.
With more than 6,000 acres of green space and growing, it's no wonder they call this community The Woodlands. Apartments in The Woodlands community are surrounded by nature, and outdoor activities are plentiful with 110 forested parks and 180 miles of hiking and biking trails. Just a few of the many recreational facilities you'll find within the many parks in The Woodlands include swimming pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, BMX tracks and dog parks.
Some area parks near apartments in The Woodlands showcase unique features like the butterfly garden in Windvale Park, the aquatic center in Rob Fleming Park with a lazy river and a two-story flume slide, the bocce court in Avalon Park and the giant children's books in Town Green Park and more.
Get to know your neighbors while enjoying more outdoor fun during the many community events that take place near apartments in the Woodlands. In the spring, head to Northshore Park for free outdoor concerts. If you're an art lover, don't miss the artwork of more than 200 artists, as well as live music, festival food, a parade and more, during the Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival. On July 4th, watch the parade in the morning, join in the fun during the Red, Hot and Blue Festival in the afternoon and then enjoy the fireworks display after dark.
If you or your family members are shopaholics, you'll love living in The Woodlands apartments. They're close to large shopping malls, such as The Woodlands Mall and Market Street, with department stores and popular specialty stores. Every village in The Woodlands offers gift shops, grocery stores and restaurants, as well as schools and other services for every resident to enjoy.
Find terrific apartments in The Woodlands, Texas on ApartmentGuide.com today and begin to experience a life of ease, convenience and fun in The Woodlands.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About The Woodlands
How much does it cost to rent in The Woodlands, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in The Woodlands?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in The Woodlands?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in The Woodlands?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.