AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Temple Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Temple
- Apartments with Balcony in Temple
- Apartments with Disability Access in Temple
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Temple
- Apartments with Fireplace in Temple
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Temple
- Apartments with Garage in Temple
- Apartments with Gated Access in Temple
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Temple
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Temple
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Temple
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Temple
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Temple
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Temple
- Furnished Available Apartments in Temple
- Temple Apartments under $500
- Temple Apartments under $600
- Temple Apartments under $700
- Temple Apartments under $800
- Temple Apartments under $900
- Temple Apartments under $1000
- Temple Apartments under $1100
- Temple Apartments under $1200
- Temple Apartments under $1300
- Temple Apartments under $1400
- Temple Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Temple
For SaleTemple, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Temple, TX
Temple, Texas is a town with a population of approximately 72,000. Families with young children are a common sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the community. The majority of Temple residents own their homes, and 45% of residents rent. Renting remains an affordable option, though, as the city boasts a relatively low average rent of $901/month. Over the course of a year, renters in Temple will save around $1,500 compared to the state average.
Averaging about 20 minutes, Temple's commute time is quicker than the state average of about 27 minutes. Many residents (41%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transit isn't used widely. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
Compared to the Texas average, Temple has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (6%). Additionally, 11% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 5% possess a Master's or Doctoral degree. Many Temple residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries account for 17% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 7% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of just over $63K, Temple workers bring in less than their peers elsewhere in the state. Temple's average income also trails the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Temple
How much does it cost to rent in Temple, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Temple?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Temple?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Temple?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.