AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Stafford Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Stafford
- Apartments with Balcony in Stafford
- Apartments with Disability Access in Stafford
- Apartments with Elevator in Stafford
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Stafford
- Apartments with Fireplace in Stafford
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Stafford
- Apartments with Garage in Stafford
- Apartments with Gated Access in Stafford
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Stafford
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Stafford
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Stafford
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Stafford
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Stafford
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Stafford
- Furnished Available Apartments in Stafford
Apartments Near Stafford
For SaleStafford, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Stafford, TX
Stafford, a small city in Texas, has a population of approximately 18,000. It's a great place to start a career, as young professionals make up a higher percentage of the population here (19%) than nationally (15%), while retirees figure less prominently in the demographics. Home ownership is less common than renting in the area, and 44% of residents own their homes despite paying roughly $205 per month more in rent than the state average.
Many Stafford residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Combined, these industries account for 18% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 11% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top field in the city. Stafford workers bring in an average annual income of just over $69,000, roughly the same as the average Texas resident. However, Stafford compares less favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (21%), Stafford has a relatively high concentration of residents over the age of 25 who have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (26%).
Stafford residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Many residents (50%) drive their own vehicle to work, while public transportation isn't used extensively. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Stafford
What is the average rent in Stafford?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Stafford?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Stafford?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Stafford?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.