10+ Units Available
5 Floor Plans
4 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Spring Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Spring
- Apartments with Balcony in Spring
- Apartments with Disability Access in Spring
- Apartments with Elevator in Spring
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Spring
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Spring
- Apartments with Fireplace in Spring
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Spring
- Apartments with Garage in Spring
- Apartments with Gated Access in Spring
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Spring
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Spring
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Spring
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Spring
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Spring
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Spring
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Spring
- Furnished Available Apartments in Spring
- Spring Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Spring
- Apartments with under $1100 in Spring
- Apartments with under $1200 in Spring
- Apartments with under $1300 in Spring
- Apartments with under $1400 in Spring
- Apartments with under $1500 in Spring
- Apartments with under $2000 in Spring
- Apartments with under $700 in Spring
- Apartments with under $800 in Spring
- Apartments with under $900 in Spring
Apartments Near Spring
Living In Spring, TX
Rent an apartment in Old Town Spring and you will be in the historic 1900's railroad town just outside Houston. The name "Spring" came from rail road workers who had endured a very cold winter and were excited to arrive on the new area in Spring time. As Spring evolved into a modern Houston suburb, it remains connected to is historical roots. Take the popular local bar Puffabelly's for example, which gives a nod to the past as it proudly occupies what used to be the old depot on Main Street.
While proximity to Houston is reason enough to live in Spring, you will find that there are many things to do in this small suburban town. Search for a Spring apartment on main street and walk to the many quaint shops of Old Town Spring . If you are browsing the streets during Christmas the décor will make you feel as though you are stepping back in time. If you prefer the convenience of shopping in a mall, Spring has you covered there too. At the large, upscale Woodlands Mall you can shop and dine until your heart is content.
How would you like be near the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, a huge outdoor amphitheatre where you can see top notch concerts, performers and music festivals? Rent a Spring apartment near I-45 and you are just a few minutes away from regularly scheduled entertainment at the pavilion.
If you like outdoor activities, Spring is a great place to live. Take the family to the Houston Arboretum and Nature Center where you can escape the hustle and bustle of city life and explore the 155-acre nature sanctuary via the beautifully landscaped walking trails. Looking for more of an adventure? Get roughed up and soaked at Splashtown Water Park. Whatever your style, there are many apartments near Spring, TX that will accommodate your active life.
Spring is conveniently located near the George Bush International Houston Airport. When you rent an apartment in Spring, you are just a quick trip away from international and domestic air travel. Spring, TX also features a number of pet-friendly apartments and many inexpensive rentals for college students, senior citizens, and families. Spring, because of its location and small-town charm is quickly becoming a popular location for people to live. Browse the wide variety of affordable apartment rentals in Spring, TX.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Spring
What is the average rent in Spring?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Spring?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Spring?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Spring?
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.