AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
San Antonio Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in San Antonio
- Apartments with Balcony in San Antonio
- Apartments with Disability Access in San Antonio
- Apartments with Elevator in San Antonio
- Apartments with Extra Storage in San Antonio
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in San Antonio
- Apartments with Fireplace in San Antonio
- Apartments with Fitness Center in San Antonio
- Apartments with Garage in San Antonio
- Apartments with Gated Access in San Antonio
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in San Antonio
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in San Antonio
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in San Antonio
- Apartments with Utilities Included in San Antonio
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in San Antonio
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in San Antonio
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in San Antonio
- Furnished Available Apartments in San Antonio
- San Antonio Apartment Deals
- San Antonio Apartments under $500
- San Antonio Apartments under $600
- San Antonio Apartments under $700
- San Antonio Apartments under $800
- San Antonio Apartments under $900
- San Antonio Apartments under $1000
- San Antonio Apartments under $1100
- San Antonio Apartments under $1200
- San Antonio Apartments under $1300
- San Antonio Apartments under $1400
- San Antonio Apartments under $1500
- San Antonio Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in San Antonio
- Cheap Apartments in San Antonio
- Income Restricted Apartments in San Antonio
- Loft Layout Apartments in San Antonio
- Luxury Apartments in San Antonio
- New Construction Apartments in San Antonio
- Pet Friendly Apartments in San Antonio
- Short Term Apartments in San Antonio
Apartments Near San Antonio
- University of Texas San Antonio, TX
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, TX
- University of the Incarnate Word, TX
- San Antonio College, TX
- Saint Marys University, TX
- Northwest Vista College, TX
- Trinity University, TX
- Palo Alto College, TX
- Saint Philip's College, TX
- Oblate School of Theology, TX
- Our Lady of the Lake University, TX
- International Academy of Design and Technology, TX
For SaleSan Antonio, TX Homes for Sale
Living In San Antonio, TX
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN SAN ANTONIO, TX
This picturesque city set in the Texas hills is alive with multicultural influences. The vibrant city of 1.5+ million residents juxtaposes its rich history with ultra-modern living full of varied activities and cultural flavor. If you need to travel, you can hop on a plane at the San Antonio International Airport.
With a number of universities, including the University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas A&M University – San Antonio, Trinity University and St. Mary’s University, you can enjoy classes as well as the other cultural benefits of local universities. San Antonio also has a number of excellent K-12 schools spread out in 16 independent school districts, several that ranked on Niche.com’s A-List, including Alamo Heights, Lakeland, Fort Sam Houston, North East and Northside districts.
There are many apartments for rent in San Antonio, TX, waiting for new people to add their own particular essence to the city.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SAN ANTONIO
Those who want to live here and experience the rich life of the city can use Apartment Guide's website to find luxury apartments in San Antonio style, but if you are on a budget, there are plenty of affordable apartments in San Antonio as well.
- Downtown: Young professionals looking to be near the bustle of downtown are drawn to the new apartment complexes and condominiums in the Pearl Brewery District and Mahncke Park, a stone’s throw of downtown.
- Central City: Central City encompasses the downtown area and includes numerous distinct neighborhoods, including well-established, family-oriented communities like King William and Alamo Heights.
- East San Antonio: East San Antonio is actually more “northeast” and is further east than Near East Side (see below). This is a great location if you want access to I-35 and need to commute to nearby Austin. It’s also close to New Braunfels, a popular weekend party spot.
- East Side: With access to Martin Luther King Park and the Salado Creek Greenway, the East Side (also called Near East Side) has many things to offer if you are looking for apartments for rent in San Antonio.
- Far North Central: Far North Central is a great place to be, especially if you like luxury. This area is known for its upscale master-planned communities such as Stone Oak and Encino Park. Celebrity residents have included Eva Longoria and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin.”
- Far West Side: The Far West Side of San Antonio is a fast-growing area with a variety of small residential neighborhoods. The area attracts many military families due to its proximity to Lackland Air Force Base.
- North San Antonio: This vast area north of downtown includes many beautiful suburbs. Points of attraction here include the San Antonio International Airport and Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
- Stone Oak: Stone Oak is part of the posh Far North Central neighborhood — you’ll find plenty of luxury apartments here.
- River Walk: River Walk is San Antonio’s famous downtown attraction where you can enjoy restaurants and bars overlooking a scenic urban river. Get an apartment nearby to be able to enjoy the River Walk without having to worry about parking!
- West San Antonio: Want access to San Antonio as well as the great outdoors? Try West San Antonio, which includes the Government Canyon State Natural Area.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN SAN ANTONIO
San Antonio is thriving and has more visitors each year than any other city in Texas. They come to experience the culture, art, music and history of San Antonio. The Alamo is on every itinerary, but if you come during Fiesta San Antonio, you can experience cultural celebrations of food, music and dance. San Antonio has a full complement of museums, gardens and art studios that add cultural flair. The city’s professional and college sports teams round out the wide selection of activities. Here is our list of fun things to do:
- Remember the Alamo: Located in downtown, the Alamo is a must-see in San Antonio. This is the spot where Texans held out against General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna for 13 days. Admission to the Alamo is free.
- Japanese Tea Garden (Jingu House): Walk amid the flowers at this garden that boasts a waterfall and a koi habitat with aquatic plants.
- Public Art San Antonio: Art sculptures and murals are scattered throughout the city as part of Public Art San Antonio. Pick up a map to see how many you can spot.
- Paseo del Rio or River Walk: Attend an event along the San Antonio River at this popular gathering spot, dotted with restaurants, shops and places to just sit and relax.
- Market Square: Experience the energy of this three-block outdoor plaza, filled with restaurants, shops and produce stands. It’s also the site of numerous Hispanic festivals each year.
- Avid sports fans can get their fill of live sporting action in San Antonio. There are several professional and minor league teams, including the San Antonio Spurs basketball team and the AHL’s Rampage hockey team, both of which play at the AT&T Center.
- If you love baseball, you can also catch the San Antonio Missions at Nelson Wolff Stadium or spring for tickets to the big Alamo Bowl college football game.
- Family fun abounds in San Antonio. The city offers multiple splash pads around town, great for cooling off in the summer. You can also ride the wild roller coasters at Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
- Visit Asian elephants and more exotic animals at the San Antonio Zoo or check out SeaWorld if you like marine animals.
- Moving to San Antonio with your dog? The city’s favorite dog park may be Madison Square Dog Park downtown, but Tom Slick Park is another great option — it has a pond for splashing around. At Phil Hardberger Dog Park, hit the trails or go off-leash for socialization.
NATURAL BEAUTY AND OUTDOOR LIVING
San Antonio has campsites and cabins if you feel like roughing it a bit, or you can check in at one of the ranches and have a cowboy experience as you ride horses in the Texas hills. You'll find no shortage of resorts, golf courses and other outdoor activities to keep you active. If you enjoy rafting, hiking or hitting the trail on a horse or bike, San Antonio has plenty of spots for you. You can learn all about regional plants and take a gardening class at the Botanical Gardens or hop on a bicycle to tour the bike-friendly downtown. To escape the heat of the day, rent a water tube for a float down the San Antonio River.
GETAWAYS FROM SAN ANTONIO
Pack up the family for a day trip to Moody Gardens amusement park in Galveston, just four hours away, or go dolphin sighting in Port Aransas, less than three hours away. You can also dig your toes into the sand on the beaches of Padre and South Padres Islands or head north to Dallas to browse the art galleries.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN SAN ANTONIO
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in San Antonio that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About San Antonio
What is the average rent in San Antonio?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in San Antonio?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in San Antonio?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in San Antonio?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.