AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
San Angelo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in San Angelo
- Apartments with Balcony in San Angelo
- Apartments with Disability Access in San Angelo
- Apartments with Extra Storage in San Angelo
- Apartments with Fireplace in San Angelo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in San Angelo
- Apartments with Garage in San Angelo
- Apartments with Gated Access in San Angelo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in San Angelo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in San Angelo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in San Angelo
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in San Angelo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in San Angelo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in San Angelo
- Furnished Available Apartments in San Angelo
Living In San Angelo, TX
The town of San Angelo, Texas is home to slightly more than 98,000 people. With an average age of just under 37, the city's population ranks around the middle compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 35. Most residents own their homes in San Angelo, and 41% of residents rent. Renters in the city benefit from a relatively low average rent of $890 per month, which is $139 a month less than the state average.
Among San Angelo residents older than 25, 15% have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree. Many San Angelo residents work in one of two industries: healthcare and retail. Together, these industries make up 14% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, making it the top profession in the city. San Angelo workers earn an average annual income of about $62,000, less than those elsewhere in Texas. San Angelo's average income also falls below the national average ($73,345).
Averaging about 18 minutes, San Angelo's commute time is shorter than the state average of about 27 minutes. Many residents (43%) commute to work by car, while public transportation is not used widely. A small percentage of workers (2%) commute on foot, though the number is greater than the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About San Angelo
What is the average rent in San Angelo?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in San Angelo?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in San Angelo?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in San Angelo?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.