AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Richardson Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Richardson
- Apartments with Balcony in Richardson
- Apartments with Disability Access in Richardson
- Apartments with Elevator in Richardson
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Richardson
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Richardson
- Apartments with Fireplace in Richardson
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Richardson
- Apartments with Garage in Richardson
- Apartments with Gated Access in Richardson
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Richardson
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Richardson
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Richardson
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Richardson
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Richardson
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Richardson
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Richardson
- Furnished Available Apartments in Richardson
- Richardson Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Richardson
- Apartments with under $1100 in Richardson
- Apartments with under $1200 in Richardson
- Apartments with under $1300 in Richardson
- Apartments with under $1400 in Richardson
- Apartments with under $1500 in Richardson
- Apartments with under $2000 in Richardson
- Apartments with under $800 in Richardson
- Apartments with under $900 in Richardson
Apartments Near Richardson
Living In Richardson, TX
If you're looking for an apartment in a prosperous community known for its great jobs, festivals and parks, then you'll love living in Richardson.
Richardson apartments are located in Collin and Dallas counties about 15 miles north of Dallas and are bordered by the affluent communities of Plano and Bent Tree to the west and Garland to the east. Richardson has four Dallas Area Rapid Transit light rail stations, more than any other Dallas suburb, and is a growing community. It has an educated workforce and the highest concentration of technology workers. Richardson is located in the heart of the Telecom Corridor, making the community attractive to high-tech and telecommunications companies. Major employers in the area include AT&T, Verizon, Nortel, Fujitsu and Cisco Systems.
When you rent an apartment in Richardson, you'll never be at a loss for something fun to do. For one, you're always near beautifully maintained greenspaces. In fact, Richardson has 30 parks that cover more than 850 acres. It also has 40 miles of trails and is onboard to expand, joining its trails with the regional Veloweb, a multi-county bike trail system for commuters and cycling enthusiasts. Bike, hike or spend the day with your best friend in the park. Richardson also has great golf courses. Work on your swing at Sherrill Park Golf Course, ranked among the top 100 courses in the state.
Richardson also hosts several exciting festivals. The Cottonwood Art Festival is held twice a year (in spring and fall) and features many nationally acclaimed artists, jewelers, ceramicists and sculptors. More than 800 artists submit their portfolios for the juried show, of which just 240 are selected. Another wildly popular event is the Wildflower music festival held at the Galatyn Park Urban Center. The award-winning three-day music extravaganza is now in its 17th year and draws upwards of 70,000 visitors.
Discover everything you're after and more in a Richardson apartment.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Richardson
What is the average rent in Richardson?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Richardson?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Richardson?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Richardson?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.