- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- New/Renovated Interior
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Short Term Available
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Covered Parking
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Pet Park
- Swimming Pool
- Wireless Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Convenient Access to DART Rail Station and Hwy 75
- Group Fitness Classes-Coming Soon
- WIFI Lounge with Starbucks Coffee Machine- ...
- Resident Social Functions
- Clubhouse and Poolside WIFIs
- Door-to-Door Valet Trash Service
- Cortland Community Relocation Guarantee
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee
- Covered, Carport Parking Available
- Leash-Free Fenced Dog Park
- Free Weights & Cardio Equipment
- Resort-Style Poolside Cabana
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Kitchen with Gas Grills
- Gated, Controlled Access Community
- Resort-Style Swimming Pool with Sundeck
- Cats Allowed
- Deposit: 400 We welcome 2 pets per home. There is a $200 pet deposit per pet and a $200 pet fee (non-refundable). There is no weight limit here at 1201 Park; however aggressive breeds are prohibited. Pets Accepted
- Dogs Allowed
1201 Park Apartments by Cortland
1201 Park by Cortland in Plano TX offers distinct living and convenience in the Dallas Metro Area. Our community is walking distance to the Dart Rail Station and boasts a beautiful resort size swimming pool, Fitness Center, Playground and a Dog Park. No matter what size of home you are looking for - from studios to three-bedroom homes - 1201 Park has it! We've recently undergone a multi-million dollar renovation including granite countertops, new black appliance packages, wood style flooring and much more! We can't wait to show you your new home and our amazing community - please call or stop by today!
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
17 Reviews for 1201 Park Apartments by Cortland
Love this place
It is very good place for me and excellent service .very good apt .i like it .
It is clean and comfortable place to leave in and the people who work there very nice and hofull
I really enjoy living at 1201 Park. The property is always clean and kept and if there is a change or closure we are notified immediately. My neighbors are friendly and courteous, much more than previous apartments I have lived in. I'm happy to be here.
Thank you so much for making mine and my roommate's first apartment experience such a positive one. We definitely plan on renewing here! We love our apartment, and the community. Everything is kept nice and clean, and the overall atmosphere is very welcoming. We wish that the back gate worked, as we live right next to it, and it's the only negative drawback about this. Having to travel all the way up front to come and go takes a small tax on your suspension day in and out going over those speed bumps multiple times a day. Asides from this ONE thing, we love this place. Might even look into a bigger apartment here if the opportunity presents itself.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Traveling North on 75 Central Expressway, exit Park Boulevard. Take a right at East Central Parkway; wind around to East Park Blvd, take a right. Pass the DART station on the left, go through the intersection of Avenue K. 1201 Park Apartments is the first community on the left.