AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Plano Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Plano
- Apartments with Balcony in Plano
- Apartments with Disability Access in Plano
- Apartments with Elevator in Plano
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Plano
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Plano
- Apartments with Fireplace in Plano
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Plano
- Apartments with Garage in Plano
- Apartments with Gated Access in Plano
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Plano
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Plano
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Plano
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Plano
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Plano
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Plano
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Plano
- Furnished Available Apartments in Plano
Apartments Near Plano
For SalePlano, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Plano, TX
Plano, Texas is a medium-size city with a population of slightly less than 281,000. At an average age of just over 38, the city's population is a little older compared to other cities in Texas, which has an average age of 35. Most Plano residents own their homes, and 39% of residents rent. The average rent for Plano is $325/month more than the state average.
Plano residents have an average commute of about 29 minutes. Many residents (47%) commute to work by car, while public transportation isn't used widely. Relatively few commuters walk to work.
There are three primary industries in Plano: scientific, retail, and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 21% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 11% of the city's population works in management, making it the top field in the city. Plano workers take home an average annual income of just over $103K, more than their peers elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Plano has a large concentration of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 13% have earned a Master's or a Doctorate. In addition, 24% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Plano
What is the average rent in Plano?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Plano?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Plano?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Plano?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.