AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Odessa Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Odessa
- Apartments with Balcony in Odessa
- Apartments with Disability Access in Odessa
- Apartments with Elevator in Odessa
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Odessa
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Odessa
- Apartments with Fireplace in Odessa
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Odessa
- Apartments with Garage in Odessa
- Apartments with Gated Access in Odessa
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Odessa
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Odessa
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Odessa
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Odessa
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Odessa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Odessa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Odessa
- Furnished Available Apartments in Odessa
- Odessa Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $1100 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $1200 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $1300 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $1400 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $1500 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $2000 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $600 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $700 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $800 in Odessa
- Apartments with under $900 in Odessa
Apartments Near Odessa
For SaleOdessa, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Odessa, TX
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN ODESSA, TX
Located on the western portion of Texas, nearing the New Mexico border, Odessa is a growing small city with a population of almost 125,000. A center for oil exploration and production, Odessa is a little further west on Interstate 20 than Midland, and it is part of the Midland-Odessa greater metropolitan area. Odessa’s claim to fame is that former President George H.W. Bush, his life, First Lady Barbara Bush and their then two-year-old son, George W. Bush, lived there in the 1940s. Surrounded by nature but filled with amenities, Odessa is a great smaller city to live and work in. You can also find many great apartments for rent in Odessa.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ODESSA
Odessa has many great neighborhoods to choose from. It also has two universities, both located along East University Boulevard: Odessa College and University of Texas Permian Basin. With a variety of housing options for everyone from students to working professionals to families, there are lots of nice apartments in Odessa. Here are some Odessa neighborhoods to check out:
- Briarwood: Located close to downtown, this is a quiet residential area with single-family homes and duplexes for rent.
- Cielo Vista: Directly north of Briarwood, Cielo Vista is another area that primarily has single family homes — many available for rent.
- Crescent Park: Located just northwest of Downtown Odessa, Crescent Park includes Jim Parker Park and many elementary and middle schools, so it’s a great place if you have kids.
- Downtown Odessa: With a myriad of shops and restaurants, Downtown Odessa is a great place to live and hang out. Odessa Regional Medical Center is also located downtown making this neighborhood within walking distance to medical care.
- Parks Lagado: The Parks Lagado section of Odessa contains the University of Texas Permian Basin campus and many great apartments and townhomes.
- Sherwood: The Sherwood area includes Sherwood Park, which includes the Ruben Pier Memorial SkatePark.
- University Gardens: Located south of the University of Texas Permian Basin campus, University Gardens also provides quick access to the Ellen Noel Art Museum.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN ODESSA
When you are done looking for apartments for rent in Odessa, check out these great attractions in and near the city:
- Downtown Odessa has many things to do, from dining to family events such as the annual “Night of Light” festival.
- The Chris Kyle "American Sniper" Memorial is a landmark statue honoring fallen hero Chris Kyle, who was born in Odessa.
- If you love art, check out the Ellen Noel Art Museum of the Permian Basin. An official Smithsonian affiliate, this lovely little museum has four art galleries and a “Sculpture and Sensory Garden.”
- Do you love Shakespeare? Then you’ll want to see the fully-functioning replica of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, located on the Odessa College campus.
- Odessa is apparently the place for replicas since it also has a replica of Stonehenge on the campus of the University of Texas Permian Basin.
- The Presidential Museum and Leadership Library in Odessa houses presidential portraits, documents and memorabilia. On the campus, you will also find restored homes that George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush lived there during the late 1940s.
- Mckinney Park is best known for its amazing Christmas light display every December. During the summer, it’s a great place to check out a ballgame.
- The Permian Playhouse is a community theater called the “The Greatest Stage in West Texas.”
- Built in 1887, the Historic White-Pool House is the oldest structure still standing in the county. Here you can tour the restored Victorian farmhouse, and the barn is available for receptions and events.
GETAWAYS FROM ODESSA
Since Texas is such a huge state, Odessa can be a long drive from many of the biggest cities in the state. It may take you five hours or so if you drive east towards the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, “weird” Austin (the Live Music Capital of the World) or San Antonio, home of the historic Alamo. But El Paso, on the border with Mexico, is about 3.5 hours away. Or, you can take a trip to the beautiful Carlsbad Caverns National Park, a few hours away in New Mexico.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN ODESSA, TX
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Odessa that match your needs.
Looking for more?Odessa, TX Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Odessa
What is the average rent in Odessa?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Odessa?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Odessa?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Odessa?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.