AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Nederland Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Nederland
- Apartments with Balcony in Nederland
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Nederland
- Apartments with Garage in Nederland
- Apartments with Gated Access in Nederland
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Nederland
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Nederland
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Nederland
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Nederland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Nederland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Nederland
- Furnished Available Apartments in Nederland
- Nederland Apartments under $600
- Nederland Apartments under $700
- Nederland Apartments under $800
- Nederland Apartments under $900
- Nederland Apartments under $1000
- Nederland Apartments under $1100
- Nederland Apartments under $1200
- Nederland Apartments under $1300
- Nederland Apartments under $1400
- Nederland Apartments under $1500
- Nederland Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Nederland
For SaleNederland, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Nederland, TX
Nederland, Texas is a town with a population of slightly more than 17,000. Retirees are typical, as they make up 18% of the population compared to 14% nationally. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 72% of residents own their homes. At $955 a month, the average rent is slightly below the state average.
Compared to the national average (5%), Nederland has a high number of residents over the age of 25 who have an Associate's degree (8%). In addition, 11% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 5% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Nederland. The four most common are manufacturing, education, healthcare, and retail. Combined, these industries account for 28% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 7% of the city's population works in sales, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of around $79K, Nederland workers bring in slightly more than their peers elsewhere in Texas. Nederland's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
With an average commute time of about 20 minutes, faster than most cities in the state, Nederland residents have found that getting to work isn't overly time-consuming. Many residents (48%) commute to work by car, while public transit isn't widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Nederland
How much does it cost to rent in Nederland, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Nederland?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Nederland?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Nederland?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.