AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Midland Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Midland
- Apartments with Balcony in Midland
- Apartments with Disability Access in Midland
- Apartments with Elevator in Midland
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Midland
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Midland
- Apartments with Fireplace in Midland
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Midland
- Apartments with Garage in Midland
- Apartments with Gated Access in Midland
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Midland
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Midland
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Midland
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Midland
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Midland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Midland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Midland
- Furnished Available Apartments in Midland
Apartments Near Midland
Living In Midland, TX
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN MIDLAND, TX
Located in the Southern Plains of western Texas, Midland is a city in the geographic center of the Permian Basin, which has 16 percent of the nation’s oil reserves.. Located on Interstate 20, Midland is part of the Midland-Odessa greater metropolitan area and it’s growing. Thus, there are many nice, affordable apartments for rent in Midland.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MIDLAND
As a growing city, Midland has a lot to offer. From its shops and restaurants to Midland College, you can find plenty in Midland to enjoy. The city also has its own airport, the Midland International Air & Space Port. For prospective renters, there are many neighborhoods to explore when looking for apartments in Midland. Here are some Midland neighborhoods to try:
- 250 Loop: The 250 Loop neighborhood encompasses a broad stretch of land on the outside of Midland’s Loop 250 in the north and west of the city. Here you’ll find many nice apartments, some near parks and greenland areas.
- Central City: The Central City portion of Midland is bordered by Loop 250 and many smaller neighborhoods.
- Downtown: With a combination of shops, restaurants, apartments and single homes, the downtown core of Midland is a place to enjoy small-town city life.
- Fairmont Park: In the northwest corner of Midland off Loop 250, Fairmont Park has many affordable apartments.
- Northgate: This residential neighborhood consists of single-family homes and a few apartment buildings; it’s right off of Loop 250 near C.J. Kelly Park.
- Oxford Heights: Located in west Midland next to Wilshire Shopping Center, Oxford Heights offers luxury apartment homes for rent.
- Polo Park: Just north of Midland College across Loop 250, Polo Park is an area primarily of single-family homes as well as residential apartments.
- Nottingham Square: Nottingham Square is a small neighborhood located just west of the Midland Memorial Hospital West Campus.
- Trinity Towers Manor: On the east side of Loop 250, Trinity Towers Manor is located just next to Pioneer Park.
- Wilshire Park: You’ll find Wilshire Park on the southwest corner of Midland with close proximity to the Midland International Air & Space Port.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN MIDLAND
You’ll want to visit these fun attractions after looking for apartments for rent in Midland:
- Downtown Midland has lots of great cafes, restaurants, bars and shops for diverse tastes and interests.
- One of the largest community theaters in the country, the Midland Community Theatre (MCT) has been putting on great local productions since 1946.
- The 40,000 square foot Permian Basin Petroleum Museum offers interactive education and exhibits telling the 230-million-year history of petroleum.
- The I-20 Wildlife Preserve offers a walking/hiking trail around a small lake. You can see birds and wildlife, maybe even a bobcat or two!
- With great acoustics, the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center provides top-notch concerts in a beautiful setting.
- The Permian Basin Vietnam Veterans Memorial has a full-sized Huey helicopter and a small park to relax and contemplate in.
- Check out the beautiful old estate that was converted into the Museum of the Southwest, with an art museum, a children’s museum and a planetarium.
- Enjoy the Rockhounds Minor League Baseball at the Scharbauer Sports Complex Grande Communications Stadium.
- If you love airplanes, you’ll enjoy the Midland Army Air Field Museum with a nice collection of vintage aircraft.
- In nearby Odessa, you can visit the Presidential Museum and Leadership Library, which also showcases the 1940s childhood home of President George W. Bush.
GETAWAYS FROM MIDLAND
If you’d like to get away from Midland, you can travel west to El Paso, on the Mexican border with Mexico, in about 3.5 hours. Over in New Mexico, the stunning Carlsbad Caverns National Park beckons. Driving north for about two hours will take you to Lubbock, Texas’s 11th largest city. Want to experience more? If you are willing to drive five or more hours east, you have your choice of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Austin, or San Antonio, of Alamo fame.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN MIDLAND, TX
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Midland that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Midland
What is the average rent in Midland?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Midland?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Midland?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Midland?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.