- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Disability Access
- Short Term Available
- Business Center
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Manicured grounds with award winning landscape
- 2 sparkling pools with fountains
- A clothes care facilities on site
- 24-hour fitness facility
- Walking distance to shopping& restaurants
- Within walking distance to entertainment
- Easy access to I-30, 635 LBJ Freeway and Hwy 80
- 15 minutes from spectacular downtown Dallas
- Located in highly-rated Mesquite school district
- Minutes from Eastfield, El Centro
- Minutes from Richland Community Colleges
- 10?15 minutes from Lake Ray Hubbard
- Private covered patio or balcony
- Cozy wood-burning fireplaces
- Gourmet kitchens with pass-through breakfast bar
- Exterior storage*
- Full-size washer and dryer connections
- *select apartment homes
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. There are no weight limits or breed restrictions. Pet rent is $10 per month. There is a $300 pet fee that covers up to 2 pets. Please call our leasing office for more details. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
The Lane At Towne Crossing
Lane at Towne Crossing is a community offering a great environment, with excellent service for our residents. We offer one and two bedroom apartment homes with features such as a wood burning fireplace, large walk in closets and private balconies. Come relax by one of our two swimming pools, or come grill out at our outdoor kitchen. The Lane at Towne Crossing is located within walking distance to many restaurants and a quick drive around the corner to the mall. We are conveniently located to interstates I-30 and I-635.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
3 Reviews for The Lane At Towne Crossing
Water bill needs to improve.
Not based fairly.
We have a missing speed bump and a few lights out.
Had horrible experience with a leak in my roof, was told it was fixed then the leak turned into a hole with water pouring on my computer. Management said it was contractors fault and I'm out a computer.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
Please call for driving directions.