AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
McKinney Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in McKinney
- Apartments with Balcony in McKinney
- Apartments with Disability Access in McKinney
- Apartments with Elevator in McKinney
- Apartments with Extra Storage in McKinney
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in McKinney
- Apartments with Fireplace in McKinney
- Apartments with Fitness Center in McKinney
- Apartments with Garage in McKinney
- Apartments with Gated Access in McKinney
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in McKinney
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in McKinney
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in McKinney
- Apartments with Utilities Included in McKinney
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in McKinney
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in McKinney
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in McKinney
- Furnished Available Apartments in McKinney
Apartments Near McKinney
For SaleMcKinney, TX Homes for Sale
Living In McKinney, TX
A medium-sized city in Texas, McKinney has a population of slightly less than 164,000. Families with young children are a common sight, as kids under 5 make up an above-average percentage of the population, while retirees are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, with an average age of just over 34, are younger than most cities in Texas. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 67% of residents own their homes. The average rent for McKinney is $311/month more than the state average.
Compared to the national average (21%), McKinney has a relatively large number of residents over the age of 25 who have earned a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (28%). There are two primary industries in McKinney: retail and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 14% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in management, making it the top career path in the city. McKinney workers bring in an average annual income of almost $99,000, more than the average Texas resident. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.
Averaging about 32 minutes, McKinney's commute time is longer than the Texas average of about 27 minutes. Many residents (44%) drive their car or truck to work, while public transit is not used widely. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About McKinney
What is the average rent in McKinney?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in McKinney?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in McKinney?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in McKinney?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.