AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Mansfield Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Mansfield
- Apartments with Balcony in Mansfield
- Apartments with Disability Access in Mansfield
- Apartments with Elevator in Mansfield
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Mansfield
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Mansfield
- Apartments with Fireplace in Mansfield
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Mansfield
- Apartments with Garage in Mansfield
- Apartments with Gated Access in Mansfield
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Mansfield
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Mansfield
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Mansfield
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Mansfield
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Mansfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Mansfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Mansfield
- Furnished Available Apartments in Mansfield
Apartments Near Mansfield
For SaleMansfield, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Mansfield, TX
Mansfield is a town in Texas with approximately 65,000 residents. Families with children are typical, as kids aged 5-14 make up an above-average percentage of the population, while young professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just under 35, are younger than most cities in Texas. Home ownership is more common than renting in Mansfield, and 24% of residents rent. The average rent for Mansfield is $318 a month more than the state average.
Mansfield has an average commute time of about 33 minutes, slower than the Texas average of about 27 minutes. Many residents (47%) drive themselves to work, while public transportation is not extensively used. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
Compared to the national average (21%), Mansfield has a relatively large percentage of residents older than 25 with a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (26%). There are plenty of industries from which to choose in Mansfield, the most common four of which are retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and education. Combined, these industries make up 26% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 10% of the city's population works in management, which ranks as the top profession in the city. Mansfield workers take home an average annual income of nearly $104,000, around $31,000 more than the Texas average. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Mansfield
How much does it cost to rent in Mansfield, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Mansfield?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Mansfield?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Mansfield?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.