AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Little Elm Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Little Elm
- Apartments with Balcony in Little Elm
- Apartments with Disability Access in Little Elm
- Apartments with Elevator in Little Elm
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Little Elm
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Little Elm
- Apartments with Fireplace in Little Elm
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Little Elm
- Apartments with Garage in Little Elm
- Apartments with Gated Access in Little Elm
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Little Elm
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Little Elm
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Little Elm
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Little Elm
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Little Elm
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Little Elm
- Furnished Available Apartments in Little Elm
Apartments Near Little Elm
For SaleLittle Elm, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Little Elm, TX
A small city in Texas, Little Elm has slightly less than 42,000 residents. Young children account for a higher percentage of the population here (8%) than nationally (6%), making it a nice place to raise a family, while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the city's residents, at an average age of just over 31, are younger than most cities in Texas. The majority of residents own their homes in Little Elm, and 24% of residents rent. The average rent for Little Elm is $370 a month more than the state average.
There are three primary industries in Little Elm: retail, finance, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 20% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, 10% of residents work in sales, making it the top career path in the city. Little Elm workers earn an average annual income of just over $100,000, more than those elsewhere in Texas. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (21%), Little Elm has a relatively high percentage of residents older than 25 who have a Bachelor's, Master's, Professional, or Doctoral degree (26%).
Averaging about 39 minutes, Little Elm's commute time is slower than the state average of about 27 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the typical means of commuting to work, opted for by 46% of workers, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common method of commuting to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Little Elm
What is the average rent in Little Elm?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Little Elm?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Little Elm?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Little Elm?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.