5 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Hurst Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Hurst
- Apartments with Balcony in Hurst
- Apartments with Disability Access in Hurst
- Apartments with Elevator in Hurst
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Hurst
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Hurst
- Apartments with Fireplace in Hurst
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Hurst
- Apartments with Garage in Hurst
- Apartments with Gated Access in Hurst
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Hurst
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Hurst
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Hurst
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Hurst
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Hurst
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Hurst
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Hurst
- Furnished Available Apartments in Hurst
Apartments Near Hurst
For SaleHurst, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Hurst, TX
Hurst is a small city in Texas with approximately 39,000 residents. The city's population, at an average age of just under 39, is slightly older compared to other municipalities in Texas, which has an average age of 35. The majority of Hurst residents own their homes, and 36% of residents rent. The average rent of $1,024 a month is roughly equal to the state average.
Hurst has an average commute time of about 27 minutes. Driving a car or truck is the prevailing means of commuting to work, selected by 45% of workers, while public transit isn't extensively used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
There are three primary industries in Hurst: retail, entertainment, and healthcare. Combined, these industries make up 19% of the city's workforce. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 10% of the city's population works in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. With an average annual income of almost $77K, Hurst workers earn around $4,000 more than the average Texas resident. However, Hurst's average income is fairly on par with the national average of $73,345. Hurst has a relatively high number of residents over the age of 25 with an Associate's degree (5%) compared to the state average. In addition, 13% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's or Doctoral degree.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Hurst
How much does it cost to rent in Hurst, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Hurst?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Hurst?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Hurst?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email [email protected].