- Garden Tub
- Island Kitchens
- New/Renovated Interior
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Green Community
- Pet Park
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Wireless Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Pet Friendly
- Luxury Community
- Gas Grilling Area by the Pool
- Gated Community
- Business Center with WiFi, Copier, and Fax ...
- Extra Storage Areas Available*
- BBQ Grilling Areas
- Monthly Resident Activities
- Sunset viewing area with swings
- Lake view Gazebo area with sitting area
- Poolside Fire Pit
- Off-Leash Dog Park with Training Obstacles
- Catch and Release Fishing Lake with Boat Dock
- Resort Style Pool and Jacuzzi with WiFi
- Cortland Community Relocation Guarantee
- 45-Day Move-In Satisfaction Guarantee
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- Newport on the Lake welcomes 2 pets per apartment home. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $400 for the 1st pet and additional $200 for the 2nd pet. Pet rent is $15 per month per pet for cats and $25 per month per pet for dogs. The following aggressive breeds are prohibited: Staffordshire Bull Terrier (Pit Bull), Doberman, Akita, Chow, Presa Canario, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, including any mix of these breeds. Please call the leasing office for complete pet policy details and restrictions. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Newport On The Lake
Newport on the Lake is Houston's premier lake-front community nestled conveniently between the dynamic Energy Corridor and the booming city of Katy, TX. We offer a serene residential community with upscale amenities, a full complement of resort-inspired features including access to a 15-acre lake, kayak boating area, direct access to Cullen Park trails, and a pool and spa with outdoor grilling area. Each of our apartment homes are sure to attract your attention with our unique floor plans. Enjoy large, open kitchens with black/stainless GE appliances, working kitchen island/peninsulas and grand architectural details throughout. Built-in storage, large walk-ins and garden tubs are well-appointed within our spacious square footage. Whether you want to relax by our resort-style pool, work out in our 24-hr fitness center or do a little fishing, Newport on the Lake is sure to have something for you! With easy access to I-10and all that Houston has to offer we bring you exclusive resort ...
3-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month
Ratings & Reviews
25 Reviews for Newport On The Lake
Newport on the lake is the best apartment community I have lived in
I love living at Newport on the Lake, I look forward to coming home to my cozy apartment. The community is great.
I have lived at Newport on the Lake since May, 2014 and I am delighted with this apartment community. The management of this apartment community is superb and is very caring and sets the tone of excellence for the entire apartment community. Our culture here is a culture of respect and quiet - and the campus is absolutely beautiful in its construction and landscaping and grounds. This is in my opinion the very best apartment community of all.
Honestly a great complex to live in. Beautiful on the inside. Get a lot of compliments from family and friends who visit b
The compex itself is very quiet and has a good home feeling. The office staff have been very helpful with any questions and the complex is always hosting events to get people to meet one another. Maintenance has been super helpful and responsive any time I needed anything. Overall, it is a good, clean place to live.
What is a Certified Resident?
A resident who lives at the property and has completed a resident satisfaction survey.
Advertising properties provide a list of email addresses of its residents to Kingsley Associates, a third party market research firm, who then sends out the satisfaction survey to the residents. Properties may also conduct satisfaction surveys of its residents through other third party market research firms. In those cases, we will publish those survey responses as long as the questions conform to our standard survey format.
Because reviews are from Certified Residents, and are managed by a third party, you can feel confident that the feedback provided is accurate and trustworthy.
From 1-10 West: Exit #748 Barker Cypress - turn right. Your first street with be Park Row. Slow down when you see a large field on the left. Turn left into our community. We are located right behind a shopping center.