Our rooftop swimming pool offers amazing views and a great place for socializing or just taking in the vistas.
3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month
We have rented one of the more expensive 2-bedroom apartments in the building. The apartment itself is lovely, the area is wonderful, the building is nice and clean. The problem is the way the place is run and the management. Here are just a few of the issues we have experienced while paying over $2200 per month:
1. garage door got broken and remained open for a month! The claimed this is how long it takes for a vendor to fix it. it got broken several times after it got fixed.
2. you are not allowed to keep bikes on your balconies. Ok. We get it and complied and kept the bike at the designated bike area. It got stolen during the time the garage door was broken. This was a $500 bike. Instead of apologies we were told that there is no way to prove that the bike got stolen during the time the gate remained opened.
3. Our car got broken into along with 15+ other cars one night. This was after the gate got fixed. The management again did not offer appropriate apology and did nothing to improve matters. The 1 guard that was supposed to be present until night time was difficult to find, his phone number was not provided and overall was not effective. There were additional break ins that were not even properly announced at the property.
4. The alarm system gets broken and sounds off very often. 3 times in total (2 times with a baby) we had to leave the apartment at night! It went off for no reason.
5. Our deposit of $100 was never returned when we moved out. The assistant manager actually sent me a letter stating that we owe them $80+ for sewer, boiler, gas. Even though I was clearly told that any additional charges will come as a separate bill. The letter also stated the following: "Unless you, within 72 hours after receipt of this notice, dispute the validity of the debt or any portion thereof, the debt will be assumed to be valid. Please contact our office immediately to make payment arrangements. If we do not hear from you, we will, unfortunately, have to turn yo
Noise level in the courtyard is a little loud after 8 pm during the week.
Love it here!! It's the best of both world, close to everything but a quiet little Community within itself.
Outstanding facilities and staff.
The amenities are great, the place is so nice but reasonably priced. All my friends love it when they come over.