- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garden Tub
- Hardwood Flooring
- Business Center
- Gated Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Media Center
- Pet Friendly
- Access gates with guest parking
- Close to public transportation
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Monthly social and fitness events
- Close to the Galleria and Toyota Center
- Near White Oak Bayou Hike and Bike trail
- Close to Minute Maid Park
- Close to downtown Houston
- Walk to shopping, dining, entertainment
- In the Historical Heights District
- Pet-friendly community with bark park
- Online Rent Payments;
- Outdoor grills-sizzle stations
- Top health club with towel service
- Spectacular pool with Wi-Fi access
- Online Maintenance Requests
- Front door trash pick-up and recycling
- Close to I-10, I-45 and the 610 Loop
- Close to BBVA Compass Stadium
- Dogs Allowed
- Cats Allowed
- We welcome your cats and dogs, up to two pets per apartment, with no weight limit. *Breed restrictions apply. We do not permit American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, any mix of the previous breeds, or any other dog or breed deemed aggressive. See management for pet approval and deposit and fee information. Pets Accepted
Floor Plans & Pricing
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Camden Heights is located in the Houston Heights just minutes from downtown Houston and the Washington Corridor proving that location really is everything. Choose from a variety of spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans featuring remodeled kitchens with stainless steel appliances and walk-in closets. Our pet-friendly community has a bark park for your pets to enjoy. A parking garage with direct access to your apartment home makes life even easier. Enjoy life at Camden Heights, the benefits of nearby Stude Park and the numerous dining, entertainment, and shopping venues right around the corner. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. Call for details.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Ratings & Reviews
From the Galleria, take 610 to I-10 East downtown. Exit Studemont and make the u-turn under the freeway. Stay on the feeder of I-10 and turn right on Oxford Street.
Camden provides multifamily homes for nearly 100,000 people: individuals, couples, and families all call Camden home. Some are just beginning their careers, while others are enjoying retirement. Some reside at new residential communities, while others choose to live in more budget-friendly housing. Camden treats every resident in every community with respect, and provides Living Excellence for all. This diverse, all-inclusive environment we create for our residents mirrors our work environment. At Camden, we generate the best ideas when we embrace our differences. We encourage our employees to share their unique skills, talents, and experiences in order to foster continual innovation and advancement. Camden is also focused on helping employees improve their personal and professional lives through outstanding training programs, mentoring, networking, committee opportunities, community service, and team events.