Do not step foot in these apartments u gets no help from da office or maintenance they don't fix nothing and take them 2 months to get to a work order and da sewer's backup every 2-3 days trash all over da patio of da vacant Apartments homeless people sleeping in vacant apartments not a good place to live do not step foot in these apartments people get rob going to da mailbox or taking a walk at night we had security but they too cheap to keep'em its not safe here so wat ever u guys do don't move in these apartments.
Bed bugs and no help...........do not rent here
Please Read the reviews! They are honest and should be taken into consideration. Theres been nothing but problems since Ive moved in. Lost power during the cold winter days. The ac went out last summer and wasnt fixed for days. Its 90 degrees outside and the ac has gone out once again. Its been four days now. Roaches everywhere. Took more than a month just to get a light fixture fixed. It seems like they dont hire professionals to get anything fixed and all the office staff does is stand around and do nothing but say they cant do anything and lie about things getting fixed. Car got keyed. Place got super flooded. Do NOT be fooled by the model unit. Place is cheap but you can guarantee that you will get what you pay for or less. Cant even stand in my own tub without a mat because it was badly painted over and there are pointy bumps all over. This place sucks. Dont move here unless you have no choice.
After living here for 3 months, I dread it everyday. If you are looking for an apartment complex due to your financial situation, then these are pretty cheap (and they have good deals) so I can't stop you. But I highly advise everyone to not live here. Reasons why...
1. Roaches/Spiders (big and small)
2. Hot water goes out every week (it's literally out right now as I am typing this and has been out this entire last week)
3. Office staff is nice but, nothing ever gets done..
4. These apts were built in the 70's and haven't been remodeled since, they are all breaking down
5. The pictures and "new website" are a facade (glossed up for presentation) and don't show what the apartments really look like now
6. Maintenance request are extremely back-logged (I've had a leaking toilet for three weeks now)
7. Pot holes everywhere (they form frequently)
8. Entry gate breaks down every two weeks, no safety protocols whatsoever
9. And the place just looks like trash. There is literally trash everywhere... the car ports are bent and broken and falling apart (trash on top of them too)
10. No visitor's parking ever available, especially at night. There are like 20 spots total, it's sad.
Do yourself a favor and don't buy into the lie, it's not worth the time and effort. There are better apartments out there. Keep looking...
The best part was the Raw Sewage and fecal matter in the parking lot. Trash all over parking lot. And the propane leaking at the back of one of the laundry units
Set in a lushly wooded backdrop, Bayou Parc at Oak Forest is surrounded by meandering bayous wrapping around our community. Our newly renovated apartment community is located in the heart of the Oak Forest neighborhood offering scenic views of the city's skyline and overlooking the TC Jester Park. Our park adjacent property has trails that connect all the way to the downtown and is nearby top Oak Forest and Heights restaurants. Bayou Parc has unparalleled amenities including newly renovated pool, fitness center with state-of-the art Technogym equipment, dog parks and picnic areas throughout.
Our community offers a serene retreat from the city despite being 10 minutes from the Galleria and 20 minutes to downtown, making Bayou Parc a convenient and affordable community to make your new home.
Please ask about our upgraded apartment homes!
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.