AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Houston Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Houston
- Apartments with Balcony in Houston
- Apartments with Disability Access in Houston
- Apartments with Elevator in Houston
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Houston
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Houston
- Apartments with Fireplace in Houston
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Houston
- Apartments with Garage in Houston
- Apartments with Gated Access in Houston
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Houston
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Houston
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Houston
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Houston
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Houston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Houston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Houston
- Furnished Available Apartments in Houston
- Houston Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Houston
- Apartments with under $1100 in Houston
- Apartments with under $1200 in Houston
- Apartments with under $1300 in Houston
- Apartments with under $1400 in Houston
- Apartments with under $1500 in Houston
- Apartments with under $2000 in Houston
- Apartments with under $500 in Houston
- Apartments with under $600 in Houston
- Apartments with under $700 in Houston
- Apartments with under $800 in Houston
- Apartments with under $900 in Houston
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Houston
- Cheap Apartments in Houston
- Corporate Apartments in Houston
- Income Restricted Apartments in Houston
- Loft Layout Apartments in Houston
- Luxury Apartments in Houston
- New Construction Apartments in Houston
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Houston
- Senior Living Apartments in Houston
- Short Term Apartments in Houston
Apartments Near Houston
- University of Houston Downtown, TX
- Houston Community College, TX
- University of St Thomas, TX
- Texas Southern University, TX
- Rice University, TX
- University of Houston, TX
- Center for Advanced Legal Studies, TX
- Baylor College of Medicine, TX
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, TX
- University of Texas - Health Science Center at Houston, TX
- South Texas College of Law Houston, TX
Living In Houston, TX
Getting to Know Houston
Known for the Johnson Space Center, loved for the Houston Rockets and visited for the annual Livestock Show and Rodeo, there's always something interesting to do in Houston. As a resident, you'll come to appreciate all of these attractions and more. There's much to learn, so start exploring now.
The first step to finding good Houston apartments is to understand Houston neighborhoods. Here are a few to get you started on your search:
- Montrose: Montrose is defined by its character. Though some residents say it isn't quite as weird as it used to be, it's still a major hotspot for the arts and quirky bars.
- Heights: This was one of the first planned communities in the city, and so offers a different experience than the rest of the city. If you're looking for somewhere inside the Loop to find running trails or even just a backyard, you'll be able to find it there. There are also many walkable shopping areas being developed, giving you many interesting places to live or visit.
- Midtown: Do you like walkable areas? This is one of the few truly walkable, mixed-use areas in the city. It also has a great selection of bars and restaurants, having something to cater to almost anyone's tastes.
- West University: If you're looking for a place to raise a family, this is a good one. It's on the expensive side, but close to the city, has some of the best schools in Texas and has many places, like restaurants, that cater specifically to kids and families.
- Spring Branch: This is where you go to compromise between city and suburban life. It's located just outside of The Loop, but it still has the diversity of people and places you expect from living in the city.
If you're interested in moving to the city for a great education, you'll have many options in Houston. With over 60 colleges and universities in the metro area and another 100 trade, vocational and business schools nearby, the possibilities are extraordinary.
When you want to escape your day to day life, Houston gives you places to go. Head for Galveston Beach, where you can soak up the sun and let the stress of the work week melt away on miles of scenic coastline. If you're up for an outdoor adventure, a couple of hours northeast of Houston is the Big Thicket National Preserve, where you can hike, kayak or nature watch.
Houston's Museum District is just what it sounds like. Located just southwest of the Downtown area, it's home to 18 cultural institutions in a gorgeous, tree-lined neighborhood. Visit the nation's sixth-largest art museum or Houston's first and only 4D theater. The best part? More than a dozen of these attractions are free for locals and visitors alike.
If you're into the performing arts, there's the downtown Theater District. Spanning 17 blocks with more than 13,000 seats, you'll find a diverse assortment of theaters offering headline plays, independent shows and live musical performances, perfect for theater buffs and novices alike.
If you like baseball, check out an Astros game at the beautiful Minute Maid Park. With a retractable roof, you'll be able to enjoy open-air seating on balmy summer days or shelter from rainy conditions on not-so-nice evenings. If you prefer soccer, head to a Dynamos game at the University of Houston's TDECU Stadium. If basketball is your thing, watch the Rockets at the Toyota Center, or the Aeros if you're more into hockey. If you're big on football, the Texans play at NRG Park, so you have no shortage of options. .
Whether you're a food fanatic or simply prefer to eat out most days of the week, there are plenty of places to help you enjoy a great meal outside of your Houston apartments. With more than 8,000 restaurants representing delicious cuisine from 35 countries and American regions, you're bound to find something that suits your fancy, whether you're dining alone, with a date or with the entire family.
If you want to get out of the city entirely, you have choices there too. The beaches at Galveston are about an hour away. If you want to go to a much stranger city, Austin is about a two and a half hour drive away.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Houston
What is the average rent in Houston?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Houston?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Houston?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Houston?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.