Overall love the area as it is quiet and never have had any problems.
The office staff are amazing and helpful.
The first year was a good one, then the management changed (it changes every almost year) we we have had some issues, including an attempt to charge us a penalty for non-giving 60 days notice, while we were on month-to-month rental agreement. I had to get my layer involved to get them off my neck. Another issue was they never sent my last utility bill to the new address but did submit the outstanding balance to a collection agency. Having dealing with those folks is never a pleasant experience although I didn't admit my fault, it got to my nerve. So if you are considering this complex as your new home, just beware of possible surprises.
We pay $40/month to be exploited, persecuted, and harrassed. BEWARE OF THE TRASH VALET. While this may sound funny, it's far from it.
I've condensed my experience to illustrate 10 points.
1) We live very close to the dumpster and would prefer to dispose of our garbage to avoid all of this.
2) This service is mandatory and a contract will be waived in your face if you make any request against it.
3) We have been charged $40/month upon move-in but were unable to utilize the service due to the negligence of the staff providing a necessary trash bin. We moved in March 17th and did not recieve the bin until July 19th.
4) I contacted Pinnacle corporate who did nothing but notify Jackie who did nothing but belittle the issue. She resorted to waive the fact that they have my signature in my face. She acknowledged 2 of the 4 month issue and only offered to refund 1 month. I didn't bother responding because she obviously didn't care to read my email where I clearly state the date that we finally recieved the bin.
5) The service is restricted to Sunday - Thursday, 6pm - 8pm.
6) You receive threats without proper evidence or validity.
7) You receive threats of a $50 fee if you forget to bring your trash bin in.
8) You receive threats of a $50 fee if you don't break boxes down.
9) You receive threats of a $50 fee if you put your trash bin out at 7:55pm and find a picture of the trash bin on your door the next day saying that you placed it outside after 8pm.
10) You have no option out of the service if your job conflicts with the 2 hour window.
We've ran into many issues surrounding this mandatory service and I guarantee the response to this will attempt to portray that we are the problem. Due to the perverse, abusive, disobliging nature of 2803 Riverside, upon the end of our lease we will not renew. Nor shall we take our business to any property that Pinnacle oversees. It's truly imprudent to lose an agreeable tenant over a meager $480. If you plan on renting here I
Ive submitted multiple complaints about a rat infestation and I only received one visit from pest control with ZERO updates. I now have discovered a new instance of rat feces by my bed. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND I AM DEMANDING A NEW TOWNHOME BE ARRANGED FOR ME OR A LEGAL BREAK IN LEASE WITH COMPENSATION. I AM NOT GOING TO CONTINUE TO PUT UP WITH THIS HEALTH HAZARD AND MY FOOD BEING EATEN. I DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN HOME AND PAYING RENT EVERY MONTH TO BE LIVING IN FILTH. I do not want anymore pest control visits that I have to continuously request when I pay a mandatory pest control fee every month. I have never in my life had a pest problem and Ive lived in multiple apartment communities in multiple geographic locations. I will not be recommending 2803 Riverside Apartment Homes, Grand Prairie, TX due to the terrible amount of maintenance issues(aside from this oneanother notable mention would be my foot being nicked and bleeding my first night occupying the apartment due to a lack of quality check before my move-in) Ive experienced in the 2 months Ive occupied this unit. TAKE HEED AND TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE.
2803 Riverside Luxury Townhomes and Apartments will redefine the way you live. With an abundance of community, village-style architecture and social venues -- 2803 Riverside is one of those special places in Grand Prairie. More than just a place to call home, 2803 Riverside is a secluded retreat that is gracefully accented by the Riverside Golf Club and jogging trail.Here you can indulge your friends and guests with a round of golf, and then cool off and relax at the Towns' premier attraction -- our resort-style pool. You can then spend your evenings meeting neighbors in our clubroom, playing billiards, and enjoying our cappuccino bar. This exclusive residence also boasts a world-class athletic club and an executive business center.Come see what we have to offer at 2803 Riverside and schedule a tour today.
Let me know when this property is back on the market