AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Georgetown Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Georgetown
- Apartments with Balcony in Georgetown
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Georgetown
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Georgetown
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Georgetown
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Georgetown
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Georgetown
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Georgetown
- Apartments with under $1000 in Georgetown
- Apartments with under $1500 in Georgetown
- Apartments with under $2000 in Georgetown
- Furnished Available Apartments in Georgetown
- Georgetown Apartment Deals
- Georgetown Apartments under $800
- Georgetown Apartments under $900
- Georgetown Apartments under $1000
- Georgetown Apartments under $1100
- Georgetown Apartments under $1200
- Georgetown Apartments under $1300
- Georgetown Apartments under $1400
- Georgetown Apartments under $1500
- Georgetown Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Georgetown
For SaleGeorgetown, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Georgetown, TX
Georgetown, Texas is a small city with a population of approximately 62,000. It's a nice place to settle down, as retirees make up a greater percentage of the population (28%) here than they do nationally (14%), while young professionals are less well-represented. Overall, the city's population, at an average age of just over 45, skews notably older than most cities in Texas. Most residents own their homes in Georgetown, and 26% of residents rent. The average rent for Georgetown is $141 a month more than the state average.
There are two primary industries in Georgetown: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 11% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many workers in these industries are in sales, which ranks as the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of about $84K, Georgetown workers bring in around $11,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Texas. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345. Compared to the national average (7%), Georgetown has a high concentration of residents older than 25 with advanced degrees, as 10% have earned a Master's degree or a Doctorate. In addition, 18% have earned a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
Georgetown residents have an average commute of about 30 minutes. Many residents (35%) commute to work by car, while public transit is not widely used. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
Looking for more?Georgetown, TX Apartments for Rent
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Georgetown
What is the average rent in Georgetown?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Georgetown?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Georgetown?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Georgetown?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.