Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
3 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Garland Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Garland
- Apartments with Balcony in Garland
- Apartments with Disability Access in Garland
- Apartments with Elevator in Garland
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Garland
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Garland
- Apartments with Fireplace in Garland
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Garland
- Apartments with Garage in Garland
- Apartments with Gated Access in Garland
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Garland
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Garland
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Garland
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Garland
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Garland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Garland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Garland
- Garland Apartment Deals
- Garland Apartments under $500
- Garland Apartments under $700
- Garland Apartments under $800
- Garland Apartments under $900
- Garland Apartments under $1000
- Garland Apartments under $1100
- Garland Apartments under $1200
- Garland Apartments under $1300
- Garland Apartments under $1400
- Garland Apartments under $1500
- Garland Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Garland
For SaleGarland, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Garland, TX
If you're looking for an affordable apartment in a growing community with good schools and plenty of activities, then you'll love living in Garland.
Garland apartments are located in Dallas County about 25 minutes from downtown Dallas and are bordered by the communities of Richardson, Dallas, Mesquite and Rowlett. Garland is a fast-growing city. In fact, the Garland Independent School district, which serves some 57,000 students and is one of the largest districts in the state, receives about 100 new students each fall. The district currently has 47 elementary schools, 13 middle schools, 7 high schools and a handful of other specialized facilities to accommodate the burgeoning population. Garland ISD is well respected, with many of its campuses having earned Exemplary and Recognized ratings under the accountability standards set by the Texas Education Agency.
When you rent an apartment in Garland, you'll have access to tons of parks and activities. Though the city's boundaries encompass roughly 57 square miles, Garland still retains its small town charm. It is largely made up of residential neighborhoods with affordable multi-family housing and has numerous parks and playgrounds for everyone to enjoy. The city maintains 2,300 acres of park land, seven recreation centers and four public pools. Spend your summer weekends at the beautiful Audubon Park where you can cool down at the surf and swim wave pool, play a game of softball or disc golf, and picnic at the pavilions. Golf enthusiasts will want to hit the greens at Firewheel Golf Park. This PGA qualifying course features 63 holes. Improve your serve at the Garland Tennis Center in Oden Park or hang out with your best friend at Garland Bark Park.
Garland caters to young adults and families who enjoy being active. Rent an apartment near the city center if you have a taste for Old West history. Downtown square has its fair share of boutiques and restaurants with well-preserved 100-year-old buildings. On Saturday nights during the summer it's not uncommon for locals to come together to play music and sell goods. Visit Spring Creek Forest Park Preserve for a gorgeous mile-long hike among 300- to 500-year-old trees. Or just cut loose at Hawaiian Falls Waterpark, with a large wave pool, water features and Dive In Movie Nights.
Discover good fun and a great community in your Garland apartment.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Garland
What is the average rent in Garland?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Garland?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Garland?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Garland?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.