AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fort Worth Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Balcony in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Elevator in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Garage in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fort Worth
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fort Worth
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Apartment Deals
- Fort Worth Apartments under $600
- Fort Worth Apartments under $700
- Fort Worth Apartments under $800
- Fort Worth Apartments under $900
- Fort Worth Apartments under $1000
- Fort Worth Apartments under $1100
- Fort Worth Apartments under $1200
- Fort Worth Apartments under $1300
- Fort Worth Apartments under $1400
- Fort Worth Apartments under $1500
- Fort Worth Apartments under $2000
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Fort Worth
- Cheap Apartments in Fort Worth
- Income Restricted Apartments in Fort Worth
- Loft Layout Apartments in Fort Worth
- Luxury Apartments in Fort Worth
- New Construction Apartments in Fort Worth
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Fort Worth
- Senior Living Apartments in Fort Worth
- Short Term Apartments in Fort Worth
Apartments Near Fort Worth
For SaleFort Worth, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Fort Worth, TX
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN FORT WORTH, TX
Your new home in Fort Worth, Texas, will give you a great chance to experience the culture, style and fun of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Home to TCU (Texas Christian University) and the world’s largest honky-tonk, Billy Bob’s Texas, Fort Worth is a young, thriving city with a bustling nightlife and a renowned cultural district.
Fort Worth is backed by an excellent school system with five separate districts and notable schools like Texas Academy of Biomedical Sciences and Burton Hill Elementary School.
Whether you are looking for downtown Fort Worth apartments or suburban rental homes, Apartment Guide is here to help you with all of your renting needs. Fort Worth apartments range in style and price from simple to expensive, so there are apartments for rent in Fort Worth for every lifestyle.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN FORT WORTH
From the stir of downtown to the serenity of the suburbs, there is a Fort Worth neighborhood to fit your lifestyle and interests. Teeming with parks, restaurants and shopping, Fort Worth has many family-friendly neighborhoods in close proximity to top-rated schools. When looking for apartments in Fort Worth, start here:
- Arlington Heights: Arlington Heights offers a charming, quiet suburb ideal for families as it is close to several local schools.
- City View: City View is situated in the southwest corner of Fort Worth near Pecan Valley Park and Benbrook Lake.
- Downtown: For those looking to be close to the nightlife and entertainment districts, an array of apartments and condominiums is located in the heart of downtown.
- Eastside Fort Worth: If you want convenience, you can’t beat Eastside Fort Worth, which is located next to Arlington and the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
- Far North Fort Worth: As the name indicates, Far North Fort Worth is north of town and includes many suburban communities that include many luxury apartment complexes.
- Monticello: Monticello is located right next to the acclaimed Cultural District, home to award-winning museums such as the Kimbell Art Museum, which houses one of the greatest art collections in the world, the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth and the Amon Carter Museum of American Art.
- River Park: River Park has its name for being situated on the Clear Fork Trinity River on the southwest side of the city.
- TCU Westcliff: TCU Westcliff is home to Texas Christian University (TCU) and also is the location of the Fort Worth Zoo.
- Western Hills - Ridglea: These affordable suburbs on the west side of Fort Worth provide an ample opportunity for apartment hunters looking for a quiet location away from the heavy traffic closer to Dallas.
- Woodhaven: Located south of the West Fork Trinity River, Wood Haven is conveniently located at the intersection of Interstates 30 and 820.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN FORT WORTH
As one of the largest cities in the United States, Fort Worth is teeming with things to do. Be sure to look for centrally located apartments for rent in El Paso if you want easy access to these noteworthy attractions.
- In addition to the amazing selection of museums, Fort Worth is also home to the Fort Worth Zoo, voted one of the best zoos in America by USA TODAY.
- Billy Bob’s of Texas, one of the country's best and largest country western nightclubs, is a must-see on the nightlife scene. It is located near the North Side FWTA Trinity Metro station.
- The stunning Fort Worth Water Gardens located in the southern area of downtown is an urban park that contains three pools of water, a beautiful terraced knoll and a meditation pool, making it a great escape from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
- Visit the Fort Worth Botanic Garden, home to 23 specialty gardens including a rose garden, a cactus garden, a rainforest conservatory and a 7.5 Japanese Garden.
- Heritage Trails: Stroll through scenic downtown while reading various plaques detailing significant historical events that occurred in the region.
- Families love learning about the region’s history in the fun-filled Stockyards National Historic District (close to the Far Greater Northside Historic District), home to live cattle drives, rodeos and the Texas Cowboy Hall of Fame.
- If you’re hoping to catch a college football game while you’re there, you’ll find it at Amon G. Carter Stadium, the home stadium of the TCU Horned Frogs football team.
- Texas Trail of Fame: View this star-studded trail in the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. It features the names of significant contributors to Texas history and Western culture.
- JFK Tribute: Visit this statue, erected in the location by the Fort Worth Convention Center where 35th President John F. Kennedy gave his last public speech before his untimely death. It is conveniently located near the Fort Worth Central Station.
- Fort Worth Community Arts Center: View the works of upcoming and established artists on display at the Fort Worth Community Arts Center.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing’s Western Currency Facility: Take a guided tour around this facility to see where U.S. currency is printed.
GETAWAYS FROM FORT WORTH
Go old school at Burger’s Lake, a beloved swimmin’ hole about 15 minutes outside the city. With sandy beaches, a waterslide and diving boards, this lakeside oasis has been a go-to for Fort Worth residents for decades. Another option? Joe Pool Lake, only 35 minutes from Fort Worth, offers great beaches, as well as cabins for those looking to make a weekend trip. Or head on south to Austin to check out the great live music scene.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN FORT WORTH, TX
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Fort Worth that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Fort Worth
What is the average rent in Fort Worth?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Fort Worth?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Fort Worth?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Fort Worth?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.