AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Flower Mound Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Balcony in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Disability Access in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Elevator in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Fireplace in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Garage in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Gated Access in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Flower Mound
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Flower Mound
- Furnished Available Apartments in Flower Mound
Apartments Near Flower Mound
For SaleFlower Mound, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Flower Mound, TX
The small city of Flower Mound, Texas is home to approximately 72,000 residents. Middle-aged professionals should fit right in, as they account for an above-average portion of the community, while young professionals are less well-represented. The majority of Flower Mound residents own their homes, and 13% of residents rent. Relatively high rent costs could play a role, as the average rent of $1,660 per month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,029.
Flower Mound residents have an average commute of about 32 minutes, slower than the Texas average of about 27 minutes. Driving is the prevailing way to get to work, chosen by 46% of workers, while public transit is not used much. A small percentage of residents commute to work on foot.
There are five primary industries in Flower Mound: retail, scientific, education, finance, and healthcare. Together, these industries account for 30% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many of the city's workers are in management, making it the top profession in the city. With an average annual income of just over $132K, Flower Mound workers earn about $59,000 more than their peers elsewhere in Texas. The city's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Compared to the national average (7%), Flower Mound has a high concentration of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees, as 12% possess a Master's degree or a Doctorate. Additionally, 26% have a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Flower Mound
What is the average rent in Flower Mound?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Flower Mound?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Flower Mound?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Flower Mound?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.