AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
El Paso Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in El Paso
- Apartments with Balcony in El Paso
- Apartments with Disability Access in El Paso
- Apartments with Elevator in El Paso
- Apartments with Extra Storage in El Paso
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in El Paso
- Apartments with Fireplace in El Paso
- Apartments with Fitness Center in El Paso
- Apartments with Garage in El Paso
- Apartments with Gated Access in El Paso
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in El Paso
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in El Paso
- Apartments with Utilities Included in El Paso
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in El Paso
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in El Paso
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in El Paso
- Furnished Available Apartments in El Paso
- El Paso Apartment Deals
- El Paso Apartments under $500
- El Paso Apartments under $600
- El Paso Apartments under $700
- El Paso Apartments under $800
- El Paso Apartments under $900
- El Paso Apartments under $1000
- El Paso Apartments under $1100
- El Paso Apartments under $1200
- El Paso Apartments under $1300
- El Paso Apartments under $1400
- El Paso Apartments under $1500
- El Paso Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near El Paso
For SaleEl Paso, TX Homes for Sale
Living In El Paso, TX
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT RENTING AN APARTMENT IN EL PASO, TX
The city of El Paso, once an important trading point, still remains a melting pot of North American and Spanish cultures. Situated on the banks of the famous Rio Grande River, El Paso was once home to famous outlaws, including John Wesley Hardin and Billy the Kid. The city did not join the United States until 1848, and the Spanish missions left behind are still in use today.
Those who want to move to the Sun City can use the El Paso apartment finder, Apartment Guide, to help them locate the best rentals. There is a wide selection of apartments in El Paso, TX, and you can filter your search to find one that is right for you. If you have a larger family, Apartment Guide can also help you find homes and apartments for rent in El Paso that have the space you need.
THE BEST NEIGHBORHOODS TO FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN EL PASO
El Paso offers many different neighborhoods and apartments in close proximity to shopping, parks and restaurants. Check out these neighborhoods to find great apartments in El Paso:
- Downtown El Paso: Located on the Rio Grande River on the border with Mexico, Downtown El Paso has great restaurants, bars and shops with apartments for rent nearby.
- Central El Paso: The Central El Paso neighborhood is located northeast of Downtown El Paso, though the term can also apply to the entire city core. Home to several scenic parks and nearby Fort Bliss, greater Central El Paso has many excellent neighborhoods for families and has a strong military presence.
- Eastside El Paso: Located east of Interstate 10, Eastside El Paso has a number of neighborhoods with affordable apartments, including Ranchos del Sol, Quail Run, Sun Ridge South, Pico Norte and Stonehaven.
- Mesa Hills: Mesa Hills is near North Franklin Mountain and offers access to nature while also being close to the city.
- Mission Valley: Mission Valley is located between the Rio Grande River and Interstate 10. This is the oldest section of El Paso and goes back to the late 17th century.
- Montana East: Part of Eastside El Paso, Montana East is conveniently located at the intersection of Route 62 and Loop 375.
- Montecillo: Close to the heart of El Paso, Montecillo is a mixed-use development that offers apartments in El Paso with easy walking access to restaurants and shops.
- Northeast El Paso: Northeast El Paso includes the popular neighborhood Castner Heights. With both public and private schools, the National Border Patrol Museum, and golf, Northwest El Paso is an ideal home base for families with children.
- Sunset Heights: This historic neighborhood in El Paso was founded in the 1890s and is where wealthy residents used to reside in posh mansions, some of which have been restored.
- Westside El Paso: Situated west of North Franklin Mountain, nestled in El Paso’s Upper Valley, here you can find quiet communities with outstanding school systems.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN EL PASO
El Paso has a rich blend of American and Mexican culture, featured in many of the art exhibits, drama festivals, concerts and musicals in the area. With 300+ days of sunshine every year, El Paso is also the ideal location to spend a day at the park. El Paso parks include Ponder Park, Burning Mesquite Park, Veterans Park, Memorial Park, Album Park, Washington Park and Marty Robbins Park.
Check out these other fun things to do when exploring apartments in El Paso:
- There are plenty of free things to do in the area, including trips to El Paso Museum of Art, and the El Paso Municipal Rose Garden.
- Enjoy a day of mountain biking, rock climbing, bouldering, hiking or horseback riding in Franklin Mountains State Park, and be sure to stay for the stunning sunset views.
- Check out the National Border Patrol Museum, located on Woodrow Bean Transmountain Drive, which runs through the Franklin Mountains State Park.
- Visitors can spend the day learning about the local Native American tribe, the Tiguas, at Tigua Indian Cultural Center.
- Enjoy a concern or an opera at the iconic Abraham Chavez Theater shaped like a sombrero.
- Bring the kids along to the El Paso Museum of History, where they can interact with the Digital Wall displaying images of the region’s history.
- Ride the Wyler Aerial Tramway for panoramic views of El Paso and the Franklin Mountains.
- The El Paso Zoo has 35-acres of habitats for animals of all shapes and sizes.
- For more natural beauty, visit Centennial Museum and Chihuahuan Desert Gardens to learn more about El Paso’s native plants.
- Head to the Sun Bowl for sporting events and concerts.
- Step across the border to experience the fascinating archeological sites and historical monuments in Mexico’s city of Juarez.
- Although it’s in another state, Sunland, New Mexico, home of the Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino, is actually considered to be a suburb of El Paso!
GETAWAYS FROM EL PASO
Drive 2.5 hours west of El Paso for an interesting glimpse into the past at Shakespeare Ghost Town, where you can embark upon a tour of the abandoned mining town. Thrill-seekers love exploring the tight passages and electrifying heights of the Hall of the White Giant cave located in Carlsbad Caverns National Park, approximately two hours east of El Paso.
FIND APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN EL PASO, TX
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in El Paso that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About El Paso
What is the average rent in El Paso?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in El Paso?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in El Paso?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in El Paso?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.