AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Denton Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Denton
- Apartments with Balcony in Denton
- Apartments with Disability Access in Denton
- Apartments with Elevator in Denton
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Denton
- Apartments with Fireplace in Denton
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Denton
- Apartments with Garage in Denton
- Apartments with Gated Access in Denton
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Denton
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Denton
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Denton
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Denton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Denton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Denton
- Furnished Available Apartments in Denton
- Denton Apartments under $600
- Denton Apartments under $700
- Denton Apartments under $800
- Denton Apartments under $900
- Denton Apartments under $1000
- Denton Apartments under $1100
- Denton Apartments under $1200
- Denton Apartments under $1300
- Denton Apartments under $1400
- Denton Apartments under $1500
- Denton Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Denton
For SaleDenton, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Denton, TX
If you're looking for an apartment in an artistic community known for its great music scene and university-town feel, then you'll love living in Denton.
Denton apartments are located in Denton County, about 40 miles north of both Dallas and Fort Worth. Its rural location and relative isolation from the region's two major metropolitan cities, combined with the presence of two prestigious universities and a large student population, have made Denton a highly desirable enclave for artists and intellectuals.
When you rent an apartment in Denton, you'll have your finger on the pulse of a fast-beating music scene. To say that residents are passionate about the arts is an understatement. Locals actively seek to preserve their culture -- restaurants, clubs, art studios, stages -- from the hands of developers. One restaurant owner even chained himself to his building to protest redevelopment on historic Fry Street. Denton's musical legends include Nora Jones, Don Henley and the late Roy Orbison. Yet the city has also made national headlines for being the cradle of indie rock. Move over Austin, Denton is turning out brilliant new performers such as Grammy-nominated Bowling for Soup and former University of North Texas jazz musicians, Midlake, who appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and have toured with the Flaming Lips.
Denton apartments are popular with students. The city is home to the University of North Texas, which has the third largest undergraduate enrollment in the state, and Texas Women's University, the largest public university in the nation that is primarily for women. There are many campus-sponsored events, public lectures and performances. And, taken together with the community's many festivals -- Denton Air Fair (an old-fashioned air show), Dog Days of Denton (a celebration of all-things dog) and the North Texas State Fair & Rodeo -- you'll never be at a loss for something to do.
Discover everything you're after and more in a Denton apartment.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Denton
What is the average rent in Denton?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Denton?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Denton?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Denton?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.