Pricing includes any applicable specials. Concession is given upfront. Advertised price reflects net effective pricing. -- Call for details!
Hanover Midtown Park is perfectly set in the prestigious Preston Hollow neighborhood of North Dallas, you'll love escaping the bustle of the city to your new luxury apartment home, featuring spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom homes. Residents enjoy excellent access to major freeways, including Highway 75 and I-635, and a DART light rail station just a half mile away.
12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
Here are the pros and cons. I moved in mid May 2018.
1) The office staff is very friendly.
2) The complex is pretty and in a nice central location. The area is very safe as well.
3) The apartments and amenities are brand new and look great inside.
4) If you have a maintenance issue, they are good at getting back to you pretty quick and resolve it as soon as they can. The maintenance staff is also very nice.
1) It is impossible to reach the staff. You have to call continuously and it will go to an offsite answering service and they will say that a representative will call you back but they never do. When you do go into the office, chances are they are away giving a tour so there is no one there except a sign telling you to wait with no estimated time of return. This is terrible especially if you have to reach them regarding an emergency. They also take days to respond back to emails.
2) They are pretty good about cleaning but during the weekends I've seen plenty of huge dead bugs and grasshoppers in the hallways indoors.
3) The "business center" has no printer/fax/scanner and they don't plan to get one. You have to continuously email them to get any of that and you're out of luck if they don't respond.
4) There is no recycling despite being a new establishment.
5) There is only one trash disposal that is located in the back of the complex so if you are not in that building you will likely have to put the trash bag in your car and drive around to dump it out.
6) There are only like 10 spots for visitor parking for the entire complex. If you have any guests on weekends or Friday nights you're out of luck and will have to have them park in the DART station and pick them up from there as it is quite a hike.
They are quick to tow your vehicle and have NO guest parking