AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
Dallas Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Dallas
- Apartments with Balcony in Dallas
- Apartments with Disability Access in Dallas
- Apartments with Elevator in Dallas
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Dallas
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Dallas
- Apartments with Fireplace in Dallas
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Dallas
- Apartments with Garage in Dallas
- Apartments with Gated Access in Dallas
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Dallas
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Dallas
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Dallas
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Dallas
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Dallas
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Dallas
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Dallas
- Furnished Available Apartments in Dallas
- Dallas Apartment Deals
- Dallas Apartments under $600
- Dallas Apartments under $700
- Dallas Apartments under $800
- Dallas Apartments under $900
- Dallas Apartments under $1000
- Dallas Apartments under $1100
- Dallas Apartments under $1200
- Dallas Apartments under $1300
- Dallas Apartments under $1400
- Dallas Apartments under $1500
- Dallas Apartments under $2000
Apartments Near Dallas
- Brookhaven College, TX
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, TX
- Southern Methodist University, TX
- Richland College, TX
- Parker College of Chiropractic, TX
- Mountain View College, TX
- El Centro College, TX
- Art Institute of Dallas, TX
- Dallas Theological Seminary, TX
- Dallas County Community College, TX
- Dallas Baptist University, TX
- Criswell College, TX
- Wade College, TX
- Central Texas Commercial College, TX
- Dallas Nursing Institute, TX
- Paul Quinn College, TX
- Dallas Christian College, TX
For SaleDallas, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Dallas, TX
An Introduction to Dallas
With more than 1.2 million residents, Dallas is the ninth-largest city in the U.S. and the fourth largest metropolitan area. Home to five professional sports teams, Dallas plays hard in every season. In addition, the city offers a wide range of shopping centers, museums, cultural activities and economic development.
Can't-miss Dallas Attractions
The first thing you'll notice is Reunion Tower, a 560-foot-tall structure with a 360-degree observation deck. After the tower, visit one of the city's 27 colleges and universities, or trot over to Pioneer Plaza to view the Dallas Cattle Drive Sculptures. These are some of the largest bronze statues in the world, depicting three cowboys and 49 larger-than-life steers.
Neighborhoods and Apartments in Dallas
As the third-largest city in the Lone Star state, Dallas offers a wealth of neighborhood choices for those seeking the perfect apartment. Here are our top picks for the best places to live in Dallas, TX:
- Downtown Dallas delivers big-city style for those who love to walk to museums, shops and restaurants.
- Check out the new developments in Oak Cliff, one of the city's first master-planned communities.
- Old East Dallas, the city's most historic neighborhood, is home to architectural gems (think Queen Anne and Neoclassical styles).
- Deep Ellum in Northeast Dallas is home to the blues, artsy cafes and hip neighbors.
- Uptown draws renters who appreciate the great outdoors and being near the Katy Trail.
- M Streets - Vickery Place is a pricey choice, but its schools are first-rate.
- Greenway Park offers upscale townhomes surrounded by stately trees.
- Melshire Estates is a close-knit community on the border of Jamestown Park in North Dallas.
- Lower Greenville appeals to renters who love being able to walk to their favorite bar and restaurant.
- The Design District draws trendy renters who cherish the community's eclectic nature.
- The Lake Highlands neighborhood is affordable and close to White Rock Lake.
- Pleasant Grove, to the southeast, combines affordable apartments and easy access to transit hubs.
Highly driveable, Dallas sits at the confluence of four major interstates. Many Dallas residents prefer getting around in other ways, either walking, biking or using the DART public transit system.
Fun Things to Do in Dallas
Stop and smell the roses in the 19 gardens at Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, a 66-acre oasis just outside the city. To get your adrenaline pumping, go to American Airlines Center to watch a Dallas Mavericks basketball game or Dallas Stars hockey match.
Did You Know?
The frozen margarita machine was invented in Dallas, TX. Inspired by a Slurpee machine, Restaurateur Mariano Martinez converted a soft-serve ice-cream machine into a bartender's staple.
For Families with Kids
Dallas is home to the best high schools in the state, including the U.S. News & World Report pick for #1 magnet school in the country. When you want to reward your kids for their academic achievement, take them to Adventure Landing amusement park, Dallas Zoo or the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, ranked one of the best things to do in Dallas by TripAdvisor.
Top 5 Dallas Adventures
Everything's bigger in Texas, so we've narrowed down the mile-long list of Dallas adventures. Don't miss these:
- For a local taste of Texas, visit the world's largest honky tonk at Billy Bob's Texas, featuring a live bull-riding show and what might be the best barbecue around.
- Spend the day walking and shopping at the city's premier shopping mall, Galleria Dallas. This retail epicenter boasts major department stores and local goods, as well as restaurants and an ice-skating rink. During the winter, it features the nation's tallest indoor Christmas tree.
- Experience the art of Picasso and Pollock at The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth. The museum shows a wealth of post-World War II and contemporary artwork, with more than 3,000 pieces by such noted artists as Nancy Graves, Roy Lichtenstein, Cindy Sherman and Andy Warhol.
- Offering a guided tour of the JFK Memorial, Dealey Plaza, Thanks-Giving Square and other historical sites, a private Segway tour is a special way to see Dallas.
- A visit to Dallas isn't complete without a trip to AT&T Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
The Great Outdoors in Dallas
Get your fill of thrills at Trinity Forest Adventure Park, an all-ages rope course situated southeast of the city, or find free things to do outdoors at one of the many city parks. Klyde Warren Park is highly recommended for its whimsical playgrounds, ping-pong tables, putting greens and dog-friendly areas.
Weekend Getaways from Dallas
When you need to get away for the weekend, pack your sunscreen and drive 6.5 hours to the beaches of Port Aransas or Padre Island National Seashore near Corpus Christi. The coastal resort city of Galveston is about five hours away from Dallas, and you can reach the vibrant streets of Austin in three hours.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Dallas
What is the average rent in Dallas?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Dallas?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Dallas?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Dallas?
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.