Welcome home to ARIUM Towne Lake, an upscale apartment community in Cypress, TX! ARIUM Towne Lake provides spacious floor plans and stunning lake views with a rustic Texas feel. Our gated community's location provides convenient access to Highway 290, Cypress' Premium Outlet Mall, and Lone Star College-CyFair. We are also in the prestigious Cy-Fair School District. ARIUM Towne Lake offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes that feature granite countertops, slate tile backsplash, 10 foot ceilings, wood style flooring, intrusion alarms, and full size washers/dryers. Take a swim in 1 of our 2 resort-style pools with fountains or head over to the fitness center with flat screen TVs. Grab your books and take advantage of our large study areas with oversized sofas. We are pet friendly and welcome your large dogs. Our community is minutes from award-winning hospitals and the popular Boardwalk. ARIUM Towne Lake serves to provide you with an optimal lifestyle, so come visit us today!
7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month
The floor plans are nice and spacious! However we pay a lot money for rent to have to walk through poop! After Anthony left, the common areas have become disgusting. Im considering relocating because of it.
List of complaints (synopsis)
1. Deadbolt lock fell off my apartment door. Two weeks later the patio lock came loose. Management refused to let me move apartments without paying a fee although I felt unsafe.
2. Security gates were broken at least once a month or every two months.
3. The treadmills in the fitness center were repeatedly out of service. There was maybe one treadmill working at any given time. The fitness center was not properly cleaned. One time I almost injured myself because the treadmill turned off while I was running causing me to jolt to a stop.
4. Package Deliveries- They have no real security measure for receiving packages. You don't have to show id, sign or anything.
5. The grounds were minimally kept. You could find spilled food, fast food trash and miscellaneous items throughout the complex.
6. Trash-the dumpsters would still overflow or have trash strewn around the enclosed dumpster area.
7. Parking-not enough parking. You may not have a parking spot after 9pm.
8. There were a string of thefts. Someone broke into the leasing office and stole equipment, took a joy ride in the golf cart and escaped. A resident had their tires stolen. Vehicles were robbed.
9. I had several AC outages including during the summer. On one ocassion I had to wait three days for the AC to be repaired. The AC was broken even when I was moving over the summer.
10. Maintenance and outside contractors came into my apartment without notification. At the recommendation of management, I got a security alarm installed only to witness maintenance trying to disable it when they entered without prior notification.
11.Wait time in the leasing office-No matter what reason I had for visiting the office, I had to wait. When I was trapped inside my apartment, no one was answering the office phone, so a guest who heard me shouting from the inside of the apartment that I was trapped had to notify the leasing consultants. The APM forgot about me when I went to pay my final bill. She le
The pools are always dirty, and there are a lot of questionable people here now.
The apartments are nice and up scale but are way over market price because people are paying it.
The office people are good to work with and friendly.
Management is always professional, personable, friendly, and prompt in handling my maintenance requests. I've been a resident on the property nearly 3 years. As an educator I used to receive a 5% discount off my monthly rent. This discount was discontinued with new management. What a way to show appreciation for educators. However, Lone Star College students receive a 3% discount off their monthly rent. Also, the referral fee prior to new management was $800. It is now $200. This is no incentive
It's a beautiful property, located in an amazing school district with friendly and courteous employees