Call today for current specials!
The Nueces Building was originally called the Sherman Building, named for its builder H.G. Sherman. Originally just six floors in height, pioneer South Texas rancher W.W. Jones added an additional four stories in 1937 for a total of ten floors. Check out the entire history of the building here: National Register of Historic Places Application . The building sits walking distance from Shoreline Boulevard, just two blocks west of Corpus Christi Bay at Peoples St. and Chaparral. Over the years, the building has housed the offices of several prominent businesses. In the late 1970s, the City of Corpus Christi was the largest tenant. Ownership changed hands in 1979 and the building received its current name. -- Application Fee: $45