AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Corpus Christi Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Balcony in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Disability Access in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Elevator in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Fireplace in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Garage in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Gated Access in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Corpus Christi
- Furnished Available Apartments in Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $1100 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $1200 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $1300 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $1400 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $1500 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $2000 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $600 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $700 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $800 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments with under $900 in Corpus Christi
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Corpus Christi
- Cheap Apartments in Corpus Christi
- Loft Layout Apartments in Corpus Christi
- Luxury Apartments in Corpus Christi
- New Construction Apartments in Corpus Christi
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Corpus Christi
- Senior Living Apartments in Corpus Christi
- Short Term Apartments in Corpus Christi
Apartments Near Corpus Christi
Living In Corpus Christi, TX
Everything to Know about finding apartments for rent in Corpus Christi, TX
Living in Corpus Christi is like being on vacation every day. With miles of beautiful beaches and nearby Padre and Mustang Islands, Corpus Christi enjoys warm sea breezes and an average temperature of around 70 degrees Fahrenheit. Averaging 255 days of sunshine per year, Corpus Christi is a great place to find your new apartment. Whether you are looking at apartments for rent in Corpus Christi or a vacation rental, let Apartment Guide help you find the home that speaks to you.
DID YOU KNOW?
Alonso Álvarez de Pineda, a Spanish explorer, mapped the areas around the Corpus Christi Bay in 1517. He happened to enter the bay on the Catholic feast of Corpus Christi (body of Christ)--and that's how this city came to bear the same name.
BEST NEIGHBORHOODS IN CORPUS CHRISTI
This Texas city overlooking the Gulf of Mexico offers a wide variety of neighborhoods, from the hip to the upscale. Here are some must-live spots to consider when looking at apartments in Corpus Christi:
- Mustang-Padre Island: An upscale neighborhood and one of the most popular vacation spots on the Gulf of Mexico.
- Calallen: Attractive to families who appreciate its excellent public high school.
- Downtown: Hip millennials love being within walking distance of the shops, restaurants and weekend excitement.
- Bay Area: This upscale neighborhood puts you close to Corpus Christi Bay, ideal if you love the beaches, boating and fun in the sun.
- Ingleside: Just a short commute from downtown, this is the place if you want to be near families, Cole Park and an array of al fresco dining options.
FREE THINGS TO DO IN CORPUS CHRISTI
It goes without saying the local beaches are the best free thing in Corpus Christi, with lovely shorelines that provide ample opportunity to fly kites, play a game of bocce, or simply take in the views. Other free things to do include seeing the cool exhibits at Texas Surf Museum or a trip to 43-acre Cole Park to enjoy the skate park, lighted fishing pier and live music and movie nights in the summer.
ACTIVITIES FOR FAMILIES WITH KIDS
While your young ones might not be ready for a visit to the Art Museum of South Texas or Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, the splash and burbling of the Watergardens between the two is irresistible. The Corpus Christi Independent School District has 60 schools, with Seashore Middle Academy, a charter school, and Windsor Park Elementary considered two of the best.
Everyone needs variety, and areas near apartments in Corpus Christi offer great shopping, delicious dining options, a vibrant nightlife and lots of outdoor activities. Enjoy fishing and bird watching, stroll along the marina, or even drop by one of the city's skate parks. If surfing the waves is your thing, Corpus Christi has you covered; its 18 mile-per-hour average wind speed makes for excellent kiteboarding and windsurfing.
BEST BEACHES IN CORPUS CHRISTI
Corpus Christi is perhaps best known for its beautiful beaches, including North Beach and McGee Beach as well as two barrier islands, Mustang Island and Padre Island. Because the ocean is a quick drive from nearly anywhere in the city, residents can easily head to the shore and enjoy a relaxing swim or sunbathing. As an added bonus, several apartments and rental properties are within walking distance of Corpus Christi's best beaches.
Find Apartments for rent in Corpus Christi, TX
Finding a new place to live is a stressful experience. Be sure to use an apartment finder like Apartment Guide to help you locate your next rental property. Whether you’re looking for a pet-friendly apartment or simply want an affordable place to live, we’ll help you find apartments for rent in Corpus Christi that match your needs.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Corpus Christi
What is the average rent in Corpus Christi?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Corpus Christi?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Corpus Christi?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Corpus Christi?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.