AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Coppell Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Coppell
- Apartments with Balcony in Coppell
- Apartments with Disability Access in Coppell
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Coppell
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Coppell
- Apartments with Fireplace in Coppell
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Coppell
- Apartments with Garage in Coppell
- Apartments with Gated Access in Coppell
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Coppell
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Coppell
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Coppell
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Coppell
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Coppell
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Coppell
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Coppell
- Furnished Available Apartments in Coppell
Apartments Near Coppell
For SaleCoppell, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Coppell, TX
The small city of Coppell, Texas is home to slightly more than 41,000 residents. Middle-aged professionals should feel welcome, as they make up an above-average portion of the population, while young professionals account for a smaller percentage of the city. Only 28% of residents rent in Coppell, as the majority own their homes. Relatively high rent costs could be a contributing factor, as the average rent of $1,380 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,029.
Workers are spread across a plethora of industries in Coppell. The five most common are scientific, retail, healthcare, finance, and manufacturing. Combined, these industries account for 33% of the workforce in the city. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many workers in these industries are in management, making it the top career path in the city. With an average annual income of around $125,000, Coppell workers earn about $53,000 more than the average Texas resident. Coppell's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345). Coppell has a large percentage of residents older than 25 who have advanced degrees compared to the national average (7%), as 16% possess a Master's or a Doctoral degree. In addition, 26% possess a Bachelor's degree, which also outpaces the national average.
Coppell residents have an average commute of about 27 minutes. Many residents (47%) drive their car to work, while public transit is not used much. Walking isn't a common way to get to work.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Coppell
How much does it cost to rent in Coppell, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Coppell?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Coppell?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Coppell?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.