Conroe Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Conroe
- Apartments with Balcony in Conroe
- Apartments with Disability Access in Conroe
- Apartments with Elevator in Conroe
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Conroe
- Apartments with Fireplace in Conroe
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Conroe
- Apartments with Garage in Conroe
- Apartments with Gated Access in Conroe
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Conroe
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Conroe
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Conroe
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Conroe
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Conroe
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Conroe
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Conroe
- Furnished Available Apartments in Conroe
- Conroe Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Conroe
- Apartments with under $1100 in Conroe
- Apartments with under $1200 in Conroe
- Apartments with under $1300 in Conroe
- Apartments with under $1400 in Conroe
- Apartments with under $1500 in Conroe
- Apartments with under $2000 in Conroe
- Apartments with under $800 in Conroe
- Apartments with under $900 in Conroe
Apartments Near Conroe
Living In Conroe, TX
Conroe, a town in Texas, has a population of slightly more than 77,000. The city's population, with an average age of just over 36, is fairly typical compared to other municipalities in the state, which has an average age of 35. Renters tend to be in the minority in the city, and 55% of residents own their homes. At $1,009 per month, the average rent is roughly on par with the state average.
Among Conroe residents over the age of 25, 11% possess a Bachelor's degree and 5% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. Many Conroe residents work in one of two industries: retail and healthcare. Together, these industries make up 14% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, many of the city's residents work in sales, as 7% of the city's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Conroe workers take home an average annual income of just under $72K, roughly the same as those elsewhere in the state. The city's average income also is fairly on par with the national average ($73,345).
With an average commute time of about 31 minutes, slower than most cities in Texas, Conroe residents find that traveling to work takes some patience. Driving a vehicle is the typical means of commuting to work, selected by 43% of workers, while public transportation isn't extensively used. Relatively few workers commute on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Conroe
How much does it cost to rent in Conroe, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Conroe?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Conroe?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Conroe?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.