HOLIDAY SPECIAL SALE: 4 Bedrooms 4 Bath units to $495.00
Holleman Crossing - Brand New & Now Leasing! Start a new tradition at our pet friendly community offering 1, 2, and 4 bedroom options along with roommate matching & individual leases! Your rent will include premium cable and internet up to 100Mbps, fully furnished with queen beds and private bathrooms, as well as access to our incredible amenities: 24 hour clubhouse & fitness center, study nooks & WiFi, gaming & billiards area, resort style pool and more! On the Aggies Bus line and minutes from campus. Don't settle for less! Upgrade to Aggieland's newest luxury student housing!
6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month
I wouldn't recommend this place to anybody!!
ONLY plus: It's a brand new place (Jan. 2017) and everything MUST work fine (if it doesn't, don't expect them to fix it any time soon).
If you move in here, you'll get these issues for sure:
- Super high random water fees (ranging from $54 to $80).
- Apparently new residents pay electricity directly to management and get charged super high fees (I pay it through BTU).
- Appliances are not high quality (as advertised by them), they are the cheapest kenmore model. Dryer always takes two cycles to dry a half full load (I do clean the lint filter).
- If you read "Walk-In Closets" on their website. Well, take about 90% of that out. It's only about 2 feet deep, so it's just a regular closet.
- Trash compactor room is always full of trash bags all over the place because apparently they never collect the trash.
- Don't expect them to regularly clean the fitness center or replace wet wipes.
- It took them 7 moths to get a propane tank for the BBQ grill (with constant requests from me).
- They stopped offering things on tours because apparently they can't afford them any more (dog park, coffee machines, etc.)
PS. If you read this and guess I'm not renewing my lease, you're right!
After living here for just a little over a week, the transition was not hard at all to call this place home. I have loved everything about this place, the furniture makes everything convenient for a first time mover into a college town, when taking that first step into adulthood. The community still doesn't have that party hard feeling though which is nice when looking for a place for peace after going to northgate back-to-back nights. The community has a lively, and warming feeling, which is an ideal place for families, or students that are looking to settle in for a long or short period of time. The floor plans meet anyones ideal vision of living when wanting a shared living space with friends, yet still wanting a place for privacy. The prices are very reasonable for what is being provided, and would highly recommend this place to other students, and parents that want the best living arrangements for their children.