Apartment Guide
Sign In
Suggested Searches

Apartments for rent in China, TX

220 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 220 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >
  1. Home
  2. Texas
  3. China

Expand Your Search

LOCAL GUIDE

See what China, TX has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In China, TX

China is a small town in Texas with just over 1,000 residents. Retirees can expect to feel welcome, as they make up 26% of the population compared to 14% nationally, while young adults are less well-represented. Overall, the town's residents, with an average age of just under 48, are notably older than most cities in Texas. The majority of China residents own their homes, and 18% of residents rent. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $808/month, which is $221/month less than the state average.

Compared to the national average (5%), China has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 who have an Associate's degree (7%). Furthermore, 7% have a Bachelor's degree and 4% have earned a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in China: warehousing and retail. Together, these industries make up 11% of the town's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 7% of the town's population works in sales, which ranks as the top field in the town. With an average annual income of just under $79K, China workers take home around $6,000 more than the average Texas resident. China's average income also compares favorably to the national average of $73,345.

China residents have an average commute of about 32 minutes, slower than the Texas average of about 27 minutes. Driving a vehicle is the most common way to get to work, selected by 42% of workers, while public transit isn't used. Relatively few residents walk to work.


Frequently Asked Questions About China

Looking for a cheap China apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our China, TX Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly China apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in China that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only China apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS