1. Home
  2. Texas
  3. Center
  4. Apartments for rent in Center, TX

23 Apartments Available
1 - 20 of 23 Apartments< Previous Page Next Page >

LOCAL GUIDE

See what Center, TX has to offer
View Local Guide

All About

Living In Center, TX

Center, a small town in Texas, has a population of slightly less than 5,000. Families with young children are a common sight, as kids under 5 account for an above-average percentage of the population, though young adults outpace national averages as well. Overall, the town's population, with an average age of just under 35, is younger than most cities in Texas. The majority of residents own their homes in Center, and 43% of residents rent. Renters in the town benefit from a relatively low average rent of $584 per month, which is $444/month less than the state average.

Averaging about 15 minutes, Center's commute time outperforms the state average of about 27 minutes. Many residents (29%) drive to work, while public transportation isn't used. A small percentage of commuters walk to work.

Among Center residents older than 25, 9% have earned a Bachelor's degree and 1% possess a Master's degree or Doctorate. There are two primary industries in Center: education and manufacturing. Combined, these industries make up 10% of the labor force in the town. Meanwhile, looking at job function, many residents work in construction, as 8% of the town's population reports this as their field of work, the highest number of any career path. Center workers earn an average annual income of around $34,000, about $39,000 less than their peers elsewhere in Texas. The town's average income also falls below the national average of $73,345.


Frequently Asked Questions About Center

Looking for a cheap Center apartment?

For the best deal, we recommend using our cheap apartments filter.

How Many Bedrooms Do You Need?

Are you living by yourself, with your family, or do you have roommates? Choose the number of bedrooms that match your needs: Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom.

How Can I Tour Virtually During Covid19 & Social Distancing?

You can virtually tour any apartment by using our Center, TX Virtual Tours filter. All properties in this filter contain either a 3d tour or a video tour.

Do you need a pet-friendly Center apartment?

If you have a dog or cat, you'll need to find an apartment in Center that accepts pets. Apply Apartment Guide's pet friendly filter to see only Center apartments that accept pets. Remember to read the apartment's specific guidelines for acceptable pet breeds and weights if applicable.
Artboard

© 2020 RentPath, LLC. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath, LLC. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath, LLC or its affiliates.

Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.

Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.

Download the ApartmentGuide.com app for Android and iOS