1/2 month free on select units
2. Car Ports/Garages
3. Animal Friendly
4. Ms Nita
5 Ms Lashanna
1. HUGE insect problem! Not roaches but Lots of
spiders,Millions of biting ants,centipede, rolly polly,lots of geckos, lots of water bugs,etc
2.Foundation has shifted in my unit so the caulk is completely off in most parts of the house allowing for bugs to enter from outside as well as the cold weather.
3. Black mold exists
4. Maintenance is a catch 22... Sometimes you'll get someone who knows what they're doing sometimes.... Sometimes they come out then sometimes....
5. If you happen to have any issues and need assistance from staff.... Hope and pray that Lashanna or Mrs Nita helps cause everybody else is.................. Especially the young girl.
6. The water bill sometimes is higher than my electric bill and its just me... Allocated water bill.
7. The a/c always goes out in the summer.
8. The cops and the ambulance are ALWAYS over here....Not sure why but they go straight to the back.
Overall the price is a little steep due to the quality of the apartement (Handles in the bathtub falls off, cabinets off track,blinds cheap so if you peak out of them they may break, so many ants that you'll have to throw all your food away that's not in cans, good luck with pest control actually coming out. ready units aren't cleaned properly (even though you should still deep clean it before move in).Them attitudes in that office.........Geesh
Great place to stay
Thank you Ms. Lashanna for all your help. I was especially surprised when i received a well put together wecome basket. Out of all the apartments i have lived in I never received a welcome basket. Legacy rocks!! Everyone is always very helpful. I am glad to be apart of the Legacy of Cedar Hill family.
I went to check out this apartments after ignoring all the bad reviews on google. The place is nice and clean however I was disappointed that they will not let me see one of the finished/ready apartment stating the company doesnt allow it. I was hoping to make a decision that day but I couldnt. All their neighboring competitors offer great customer care and will show you ready apartments. If I will commit to a apartment for a whole year I wanna see it before paying you admin fee and deposit. I still like them since they are within by budget.
Legacy of Cedar Hill is conveniently located near Dallas Fort Worth. Legacy offers the best of both worlds by combining the best of city residential private apartment living within minutes of upscale shopping, dining and entertainment. If outdoors is what you are craving Legacy also offers the lifestyle for you. Legacy of Cedar Hills is located minutes from Joe Pool Lake.
Monthly, Variable, 2-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, 15-Month, 16-Month, 17-Month, 18-Month