AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Carrollton Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Carrollton
- Apartments with Balcony in Carrollton
- Apartments with Disability Access in Carrollton
- Apartments with Elevator in Carrollton
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Carrollton
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Carrollton
- Apartments with Fireplace in Carrollton
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Carrollton
- Apartments with Garage in Carrollton
- Apartments with Gated Access in Carrollton
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Carrollton
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Carrollton
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Carrollton
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Carrollton
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Carrollton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Carrollton
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Carrollton
- Furnished Available Apartments in Carrollton
- Carrollton Apartment Deals
- Apartments with under $1000 in Carrollton
- Apartments with under $1100 in Carrollton
- Apartments with under $1200 in Carrollton
- Apartments with under $1300 in Carrollton
- Apartments with under $1400 in Carrollton
- Apartments with under $1500 in Carrollton
- Apartments with under $2000 in Carrollton
- Apartments with under $800 in Carrollton
- Apartments with under $900 in Carrollton
Apartments Near Carrollton
Living In Carrollton, TX
If you're looking for an apartment in a resource-rich community known for its quality of life, strong schools and exciting downtown, then you'll love living in Carrollton.
Carrollton apartments are located in Denton County in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The city is bordered by the communities of Farmers Branch, Coppell, Lewisville and Addison. Carrollton is known for its safe neighborhoods, numerous businesses and relatively low unemployment rate, prompting Money Magazine to rank it among the top 15 Best Places To Live. The city is home to over 5,000 businesses and boasts a highly-skilled labor force, with 40 percent of residents having a post-secondary education.
When you rent an apartment in Carrollton, you're always near beautifully maintained greenbelts. In fact, Carrollton has 1,230 acres of developed park land. It is home to 40 neighborhood parks and greenbelts and maintains 15 miles of hiking and biking trails. Spend a day on the greens at Indian Creek Golf Course. Rated among the top municipal courses in the state, Indian Creek is a 36-hole championship course. Explore the natural world at Elm Fork Nature Preserve, a 40-acre site with an interpretive center. You can hit the trails from dawn to dusk or go with a guide. No matter what your preference, you're sure to catch a glimpse at the area's wildlife, including nine-banded armadillos, great blue herons, snowy egrets and screech owls.
There's always something to do when you rent a Carrollton apartment. The city sponsors numerous events, including Cool Tuesday Movies. This summer activity is a great way to beat the heat. Head over to the Carrollton Public Library in the afternoon for a family fun movie. If you're the active sort, pick up a game of beach volleyball at Oakwood Hills Park or go for a walk in historic downtown for a day of antique shopping. And no day of scouring downtown for deals would be complete without stopping into lunch at Agave Azul for upscale Mexican food with handmade flour and corn tortillas and a tequila bar that features 150 tequilas.
Discover everything you're after and more in a Carrollton apartment.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Carrollton
What is the average rent in Carrollton?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Carrollton?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Carrollton?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Carrollton?
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.