1 Floor Plan
3 Floor Plans
2 Units Available
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Burleson Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Burleson
- Apartments with Balcony in Burleson
- Apartments with Disability Access in Burleson
- Apartments with Elevator in Burleson
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Burleson
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Burleson
- Apartments with Fireplace in Burleson
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Burleson
- Apartments with Garage in Burleson
- Apartments with Gated Access in Burleson
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Burleson
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Burleson
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Burleson
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Burleson
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Burleson
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Burleson
- Furnished Available Apartments in Burleson
Apartments Near Burleson
For SaleBurleson, TX Homes for Sale
Living In Burleson, TX
The small city of Burleson, Texas is home to just under 43,000 residents. Families with children will fit right in, as kids aged 5-14 account for an above-average 24% of the population. With an average age of just under 36, the city's population skews younger than most cities in Texas. Renters tend to be in the minority in the area, and 74% of residents own their homes. Relatively high rent costs may be playing a role, as the average rent of $1,205 a month is substantially higher than the state average of $1,029.
Burleson has a relatively high number of residents older than 25 with an Associate's degree (6%) compared to the state average. Further, 11% possess a Bachelor's degree and 4% have a Master's degree or Doctorate. If you're looking for career options, Burleson has a surplus. The four most common industries are retail, healthcare, education, and manufacturing. Together, these industries make up 27% of the city's labor force. Meanwhile, in terms of job function, 10% of residents work in sales, which ranks as the top field in the city. Burleson workers take home an average annual income of about $83,000, more than the state average. Burleson's average income also compares favorably to the national average ($73,345).
With an average commute time of about 32 minutes, slower than most cities in the state, Burleson residents find that it takes some patience traveling to work. Driving is the most common way to get to work, selected by 46% of commuters, while public transit is not widely used. Few residents commute to work on foot.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
Frequently Asked Questions About Burleson
How much does it cost to rent in Burleson, TX?
What is the average cost of rent for a one-bedroom in Burleson?
Are there any cheap apartments for rent in Burleson?
Are there any pet friendly apartments in Burleson?
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.